Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

48 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Thats not the same helmet I have pics of i promise you.. He never said they were not white 

hopefully you get permission to post them because I would like to see them if true. 

14 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

7xPe8ln.jpg

If only

Dude that middle all white with red helmet is amazing looking.  That looks like something MR. Sanders would have came up with it looks so slick and clean and fast lol.   Now if my friend slumerican up there has sent you those pics he got sent would you kindly pm me then as well if Slums a bit busy and can't.

15 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Dude that middle all white with red helmet is amazing looking.  That looks like something MR. Sanders would have came up with it looks so slick and clean and fast lol.   Now if my friend slumerican up there has sent you those pics he got sent would you kindly pm me then as well if Slums a bit busy and can't.

Lol I cant bro. He hasnt sent it yet anyway.

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

Fair enough i can't ask for what isn't there then now can i :P  Lies hand draw that bad boy and send it :D

I asked the guy for more pics and if its ok to post the pics and he hasn't text me back.. So idk, maybe he sent me some bs.. Thats why I hate to post anything like this 

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I asked the guy for more pics and if its ok to post the pics and he hasn't text me back.. So idk, maybe he sent me some bs.. Thats why I hate to post anything like this 

Your good bro it's not that serious although Ovie better be coming with some bad *** hand drawn art O.o

9 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Your good bro it's not that serious although Ovie better be coming with some bad *** hand drawn art O.o

I ain't drawing **** lol my art teacher hated me in middle school for a reason.