Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

9 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

The helmets he took pics today of are a matte looking white with a black facemask and has a large Falcon head logo on the sides.. Not the entire Falcon, just the head of the Falcon in the same colors as the old logo.. But its just the head of the Falcon 

2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

The helmets he took pics today of are a matte looking white with a black facemask and has a large Falcon head logo on the sides.. Not the entire Falcon, just the head of the Falcon in the same colors as the old logo.. But its just the head of the Falcon 

sounds more like that white helmet that was debunked earlier in this thread. https://www.nflshop.com/atlanta-falcons/atlanta-falcons-fanatics-authentic-amp-alternate-revolution-speed-mini-football-helmet/t-14719087+p-4760616555288+z-9-398963771?_ref=p-PDP:m-RV:i-r0c0:po-0 I highly doubt the helmet will be white. 

2 minutes ago, athell said:

That same rando confirmed dude tweeted this...

No clue what cred this guy has, if any, but there is one rendition.

Thats basically the same helmet with a red stripe down the center.. Idk, maybe thats going to be it.. But definitely not anything like what i saw today

2 minutes ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

What he sent me today looks alot like this.. But the Falcon head is much wider on the helmet.. Maybe hes full of bs, hes a photographer in Atlanta that I know has worked with the Falcons before 

36 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

So was just sent a pic of whats supposed to be the new helmets.. Im sure since theyve leaked now alot of others have seen them too.. If not, the helmets are white with a black facemask.. Dont care for the design of the Falcon very much, its alot bigger and just the head of the Falcon.. Jerseys are supposedly going to be black, not sure how a black jersey is going to look with a white helmet but we shall see

https://fanatics.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productimages/_3459000/ff_3459004-24b03980cf0b33dd5697_full.jpg&w=900

These arent it man

10 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

What he sent me today looks alot like this.. But the Falcon head is much wider on the helmet.. Maybe hes full of bs, hes a photographer in Atlanta that I know has worked with the Falcons before 

Your guy is full of ****. That helmet is designed by fanatics they do one for every team.

27 minutes ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

16 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

If those, somehow, are our helmets, we’d be 0-1 before the season even begins. Although I’m pretty **** sure those won’t be, cuz :barf:.

12 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

If those, somehow, are our helmets, we’d be 0-1 before the season even begins. Although I’m pretty **** sure those won’t be, cuz :barf:.

They are not. The Falcon editor Matt Tabeek (who has seen the uniforms including the helmet) said it wasnt the helmet. 

30 minutes ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

They are not. The Falcon editor Matt Tabeek (who has seen the uniforms including the helmet) said it wasnt the helmet. 

I mean every team has those helmets so that should have been the first clue

45 minutes ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

Thats not the same helmet I have pics of i promise you.. He never said they were not white