Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

On 3/5/2020 at 8:30 AM, Spts1 said:

the hawks got about 50 uniform combinations.  looks like thats where the falcons are headed with their uniforms...

Image result for atlanta hawks uniforms

Quite frankly one of the worst uniform redesigns ever. Whoever thought highlighter yellow and red, with all those triangles should have been fired. So glad these are getting canned. 

5 minutes ago, stizz said:

So Rams can't change theirs?

Rams can change the logo but the uniforms have some 3 year rule between changes. So if uniforms suck you gotta ride it out (Jags, Browns, Bucs, etc)

58 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Rams can change the logo but the uniforms have some 3 year rule between changes. So if uniforms suck you gotta ride it out (Jags, Browns, Bucs, etc)

Jets fans hated their new designs but I think they are starting to grow on them. Hope we have a different approach.

4 minutes ago, stizz said:

Jets fans hated their new designs but I think they are starting to grow on them. Hope we have a different approach.

From what I seen on reddit people loved them. If you're referring to Twitter everyone hates everything

You know as secondary logo that aint terrible. I doubt that goes on the helmet. If it does then yeah I'd be upset if I were a rams fan. But I'm not so here's to not caring.

1 hour ago, D.B.N. said:

Quite frankly one of the worst uniform redesigns ever. Whoever thought highlighter yellow and red, with all those triangles should have been fired. So glad these are getting canned. 

Those peachtree jerseys were a solid improvement from these abominations, don't know why they even are still wearing those

2 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

The Rams, Browns, Bucs, and Falcons will all have new uniforms for 2020, according to multiple sources on Google.

2 minutes ago, Zzzzz said:

The Rams, Browns, Bucs, and Falcons will all have new uniforms for 2020, according to multiple sources on Google.

Yeah that's not what I'm talking about. I mean 3 years after this years change.

The Browns and Bucs got new unis years ago and now they're doing it again, why did they wait so long?

3 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

The woman in charge of the design literally said she wanted to avoid over the top and doing too much.

Fail.  Looks wayyy too forced.

I can’t believe management saw that and said, “yes that totally doesn’t look like the chargers”

5 hours ago, stizz said:

So Rams can't change theirs?

Actually the Rams can change their logo soon.

Remember when the Chargers first officially became the LA Chargers and they debuted this logo

BOLTS.0.jpg

It was scrapped almost immediately due to negative feedback from fans. We forgot that this logo even existed because it was scrapped so quickly.

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Remember when the Chargers first officially became the LA Chargers and they debuted this logo

BOLTS.0.jpg

It was scrapped almost immediately due to negative feedback from fans. We forgot that this logo even it existed because it was scrapped so quickly.

That's because they never officially used it. Like you said it was leaked internet hated it and they said nevermind. Plus it was only an alternate. 

2 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

BOLTS.0.jpg

It was scrapped almost immediately due to negative feedback from fans. We forgot that this logo even it existed because it was scrapped so quickly.

That's because they never officially used it. Like you said it was leaked internet hated it and they said nevermind. Plus it was only an alternate. 

8 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

What happened with the Hawks is my biggest fear here. 

I though for sure when they brought back the Pac Man logo that  they "got it" and would bring back more traditional timeless jersey's that were new but honored the past, similar to what Golden State did. But no, they hit us with the most outrageously drastic turn ever. And it was heavily influenced by the players too, none of whom are still on the team anymore 5 years later.

I agree with the point that player influence is cool but not the same as fan input. Players wear these for a handful of years. Fans wear them for life. 

Also, no team has really won anything wearing a jersey that pushed the envelope. Maybe the Seahawks. But that its. Most recent champs all looked clean, simple and timeless.

**** look at the United, their uni's look like theyve been here for decades, and they've already put out a champ. Look at the Raptors, they aint win nothing with that big a** dinosaur on their jersey. Their look now is fashionable but clean and more refined. Boom, championship.

Thats what I want/hope for us. Less is more sometimes. Whenever we get it is when we will make that next leap as a franchise.    

Teams do not win or lose championships because of a uniform or logo. C'mon dude that's just plain silly!!

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Teams do not win or lose championships because of a uniform or logo. C'mon dude that's just plain silly!!

That's not true. Did you not hear Dan Quinn say "Look good, feel good. Feel good, play good"?

All about the unis!:D:clegg:

11 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'm not into the NBA but I'm probably the only person that liked when these were the Hawks uniforms. IMO these were very smooth.

qlxVQsm.png

yes. you were the only one that liked those uniforms...

If we have to keep the current logo... I say make it oversized on one side of helmet with just the players numbers in white outlined in red on the other side.

hoping for the old bird to comeback but I don’t like  the chances of that happening 

9 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

What happened with the Hawks is my biggest fear here. 

I though for sure when they brought back the Pac Man logo that  they "got it" and would bring back more traditional timeless jersey's that were new but honored the past, similar to what Golden State did. But no, they hit us with the most outrageously drastic turn ever. And it was heavily influenced by the players too, none of whom are still on the team anymore 5 years later.

I agree with the point that player influence is cool but not the same as fan input. Players wear these for a handful of years. Fans wear them for life. 

Also, no team has really won anything wearing a jersey that pushed the envelope. Maybe the Seahawks. But that its. Most recent champs all looked clean, simple and timeless.

**** look at the United, their uni's look like theyve been here for decades, and they've already put out a champ. Look at the Raptors, they aint win nothing with that big a** dinosaur on their jersey. Their look now is fashionable but clean and more refined. Boom, championship.

Thats what I want/hope for us. Less is more sometimes. Whenever we get it is when we will make that next leap as a franchise.    

I've said over and over that winning teams don't change their uniforms and have a clean basic look, i.e.  Alabama in college football,  Pittsburgh, Green Bay, etc pro football.  In baseball, when the Braves had them powder blue uniforms and that other one in the 80s, they sucked.  When they went back to the Boston/Milwaukee Braves basic uniform, they became winners...

When they were losing...

Image result for atlanta braves powder blue

Image result for atlanta braves 1970s uniform

WINNERS!!!

Image result for atlanta braves 1990s uniform

Image result for david justice braves

So was just sent a pic of whats supposed to be the new helmets.. Im sure since theyve leaked now alot of others have seen them too.. If not, the helmets are white with a black facemask.. Dont care for the design of the Falcon very much, its alot bigger and just the head of the Falcon.. Jerseys are supposedly going to be black, not sure how a black jersey is going to look with a white helmet but we shall see

2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

So was just sent a pic of whats supposed to be the new helmets.. Im sure since theyve leaked now alot of others have seen them too.. If not, the helmets are white with a black facemask.. Dont care for the design of the Falcon very much, its alot bigger and just the head of the Falcon.. Jerseys are supposedly going to be black, not sure how a black jersey is going to look with a white helmet but we shall see

Post it!

8 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

On twitter I'm seeing a lot of chatter about a matte black helmet with a white/silver logo