Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

14 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

If these are any indication of the new uniforms, they may be nice. Possibly back to the silver pants, and silver numbers.

They're not. Every team has those.

1 minute ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Doesn’t look like the Chargers at all....

Everyone on Twitter is saying that and I guess I can see it from the colors used, but I clearly see the Rams horns, especially when I look at this.

Just now, A Dog Named Brian said:

I see the Rams logo after looking at it for a minute but the Chargers immediately come to mind. Poor job by their marketing team for the redesign in my opinion

Rams could have made it easy and just gone back to this classic logo!!

zWwxmMgfADgfpWa-800x450-noPad.jpg?152720

50 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Rams new logo has been leaked!!

32 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Everyone on Twitter is saying that and I guess I can see it from the colors used, but I clearly see the Rams horns, especially when I look at this.

I think that could be a secondary logo.

Secondary team logos usually look something similar to that. I think the Rams main logo will resemble their traditional Ram/goat head logo.

43 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I think that could be a secondary logo.

Secondary team logos usually look something similar to that. I think the Rams main logo will resemble their traditional Ram/goat head logo.

They got rid of the Ram head. That is their new logo.

2 hours ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

I see the Rams logo after looking at it for a minute but the Chargers immediately come to mind. Poor job by their marketing team for the redesign in my opinion

For real. That Rams Helmet is one of the hardest in NFL and football period. This looks like a basketball logo.

4 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

4 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I wonder will that be on the Rams new helmets or will it just be the horns?

I don't know why, but the hat gives me the Junior Seau era Chargers vibe after seeing it over and over again.

6 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

That is so bad, and I cannot believed someone signed off on this.

That tiny bit of yellow "horn" that's hanging over just slightly from the top of the "A" is gonna give me an aneurism. Same with the bottom of the horn not lining up with the lower right edge of the "L"... it's just bad. Any designer with some sense would tighten that crap up. This is just so half-azzed it's not funny. Embarrassing.

10 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

That’s hideous.  Looks like it should be for the chargers.  On top of that, it looks like some arena league bs.  this is what I’m afraid of with our jerseys.  Some over designed bs.  We as fans literally get giddy when we wear the throwbacks, but we’re gonna get some new age garbage that looks like it belongs in the XFL.

It almost like they’ve never seen the bada$$ picture of Matt, Turner and Abe in the throwbacks.  How can you see that picture and not want more?

46 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

That’s hideous.  Looks like it should be for the chargers.  On top of that, it looks like some arena league bs.  this is what I’m afraid of with our jerseys.  Some over designed bs.  We as fans literally get giddy when we wear the throwbacks, but we’re gonna get some new age garbage that looks like it belongs in the XFL.

It almost like they’ve never seen the bada$$ picture of Matt, Turner and Abe in the throwbacks.  How can you see that picture and not want more?

Over-designed is my biggest fear, particularly hearing that DQ and the players have had an input. Just go for a clean, retro look (less is more).

On 3/5/2020 at 8:30 AM, Spts1 said:

the hawks got about 50 uniform combinations.  looks like thats where the falcons are headed with their uniforms...

Image result for atlanta hawks uniforms

What happened with the Hawks is my biggest fear here. 

I though for sure when they brought back the Pac Man logo that  they "got it" and would bring back more traditional timeless jersey's that were new but honored the past, similar to what Golden State did. But no, they hit us with the most outrageously drastic turn ever. And it was heavily influenced by the players too, none of whom are still on the team anymore 5 years later.

I agree with the point that player influence is cool but not the same as fan input. Players wear these for a handful of years. Fans wear them for life. 

Also, no team has really won anything wearing a jersey that pushed the envelope. Maybe the Seahawks. But that its. Most recent champs all looked clean, simple and timeless.

**** look at the United, their uni's look like theyve been here for decades, and they've already put out a champ. Look at the Raptors, they aint win nothing with that big a** dinosaur on their jersey. Their look now is fashionable but clean and more refined. Boom, championship.

Thats what I want/hope for us. Less is more sometimes. Whenever we get it is when we will make that next leap as a franchise.    

2 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

Over-designed is my biggest fear, particularly hearing that DQ and the players have had an input. Just go for a clean, retro look (less is more).

I have not yet pulled rank since I got verified on Twitter, but I'm going to do what I can to get the design reversed in the same way Sonic did and Tennessee hiring Schiano if this design is terrible. This franchise really doesn't have the power to play wait and see games with us. 

3 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

What happened with the Hawks is my biggest fear here. 

I though for sure when they brought back the Pac Man logo that  they "got it" and would bring back more traditional timeless jersey's that were new but honored the past, similar to what Golden State did. But no, they hit us with the most outrageously drastic turn ever. And it was heavily influenced by the players too, none of whom are still on the team anymore 5 years later.

I agree with the point that player influence is cool but not the same as fan input. Players wear these for a handful of years. Fans wear them for life. 

Also, no team has really won anything wearing a jersey that pushed the envelope. Maybe the Seahawks. But that its. Most recent champs all looked clean, simple and timeless.

**** look at the United, their uni's look like theyve been here for decades, and they've already put out a champ. Look at the Raptors, they aint win nothing with that big a** dinosaur on their jersey. Their look now is fashionable but clean and more refined. Boom, championship.

Thats what I want/hope for us. Less is more sometimes. Whenever we get it is when we will make that next leap as a franchise.    

The Hawks are getting new uniforms next season also.

5 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

The woman in charge of the design literally said she wanted to avoid over the top and doing too much.

2 hours ago, stizz said:

I have not yet pulled rank since I got verified on Twitter, but I'm going to do what I can to get the design reversed in the same way Sonic did and Tennessee hiring Schiano if this design is terrible. This franchise really doesn't have the power to play wait and see games with us. 

Wouldn't be able to change them for like 3 years or whatever the NFL rule is.