Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, AndrewsFrancisBart said:

Let's pump the brakes on spreading online rants, and giving credence to "someone in the know."  I don't even trust Arthur Blank's take.  He's a 77-year-old dude, with no bonifides in clothing style or design.

We won't know for sure until we see them, but the voice I trust most, paints a much more optimistic picture.  Falcons Chief Marketing Officer, Morgan Shaw Parker, worked for Nike for 10 years before she joined the Falcons, and has been directly involved with uniform and brand design.  What did she say about the new unis?

"They're not over the top. We're not trying to be like the college teams. Nothing outlandish. It's a significant redesign, but it's a level of simplicity to the design that our fans will like."

I hear what you're saying, but I also don't feel there's any harm in sharing things that have been heard from people on an internet forum that's subject is about the new uniforms. At the end of the day, it's fun to speculate and connect the dots of what people have been told. If we're wrong we're wrong, and there's text evidence to show how dumb we were to everyone. 

Anyways, if the speculated uniforms are the real deal, then they ARE simple outside of the facemask. A plain black jersey with a single strip on the side, and text above the numbers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Since1990 said:

 

Falcons-edited.jpg

https://thesportsdrop.com/artist-reveals-bold-new-uniform-designs-for-all-32-nfl-teams/18/

Would these be TAFT's worst nightmare??? Or would you love them. Seems like everything people are saying they would hate. Some crazy concepts in this article! 

those are trash

Edited by DirtyBirdKHAOS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheHeartless said:

Quinn has style? In what world, anytime we see him he's wearing typical team gear coach outfit. It'd be like seeing Belichick and his hoodies and saying that's a man with some real style. Naming one of the players that actually dresses well would make sense, but Quinn? That's someone I'd never imagine being praised for their style lol.

If you are comparing what Quinn wears to Bill's cut up hoody that tells me all I need to know about your "style"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That hat is the new hat for the entire league. Every team has one. They also leaked the new draft hats as well. Neither hat reflects a new logo or a change to the logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hd2121 said:

That hat is the new hat for the entire league. Every team has one. They also leaked the new draft hats as well. Neither hat reflects a new logo or a change to the logo.

ah ok. well nevermind than. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

ah ok. well nevermind than. 

I know! I saw that the draft hats leaked and the new NEW ERA hats leaked and got excited but the logo looks the same on both.<_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hd2121 said:

I know! I saw that the draft hats leaked and the new NEW ERA hats leaked and got excited but the logo looks the same on both.<_<

I just checked another teams hats and you were correct. I thought something got leaked and I jumped on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, athell said:

If you are comparing what Quinn wears to Bill's cut up hoody that tells me all I need to know about your "style"...

I'm comparing both their styles as men that dress in a rather basic fashion and clearly aren't trying to be stylish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, hd2121 said:

I know! I saw that the draft hats leaked and the new NEW ERA hats leaked and got excited but the logo looks the same on both.<_<

Last season New Era released the draft hats on April 2nd, but didn’t show the Jets, saying it would be released when the jets revealed their jerseys  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

I'm comparing both their styles as men that dress in a rather basic fashion and clearly aren't trying to be stylish. 

That's a cool story.

You must miss all the press conferences where DQ is rocking gear that is not available to the public and looks fresh af.  Or the fact that he gets down with old school rap in practice.  I am NOT a fan of DQ the head coach, but he has some swag to him.  To compare his style to Bill is kinda laughable.

Just one example of many...

So again...if DQ had a lot of input into these jerseys, and he is pumped for them, and the players are all on board and excited about them, they should look pretty cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

I dont know if this is legit or not but I saw this on facebook to this falcons hat and it has a grey falcons logo with an red outline. Could be nothing.

thumb.jpg

Black ota hats, every team has them just like the helmet that was posted here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://twitter.com/MichaelKistNFL/status/1234546268317376512?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1234547246622019585&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbloggingdirty.com%2F2020%2F03%2F03%2Fevolution-atlanta-falcons-draft-hat%2F

 

Here is the link for the leaked 2020 draft hats. They do show a falcons logo but it looks the same. They may update it between now and then if there is a tweak to our logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hd2121 said:

https://twitter.com/MichaelKistNFL/status/1234546268317376512?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1234547246622019585&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbloggingdirty.com%2F2020%2F03%2F03%2Fevolution-atlanta-falcons-draft-hat%2F

 

Here is the link for the leaked 2020 draft hats. They do show a falcons logo but it looks the same. They may update it between now and then if there is a tweak to our logo.

 

Fine i'll give you this nugget. There are tweaks. No need to use the word if.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hd2121 said:

https://twitter.com/MichaelKistNFL/status/1234546268317376512?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1234547246622019585&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbloggingdirty.com%2F2020%2F03%2F03%2Fevolution-atlanta-falcons-draft-hat%2F

 

Here is the link for the leaked 2020 draft hats. They do show a falcons logo but it looks the same. They may update it between now and then if there is a tweak to our logo.

They probably had these hats created before the new uniforms announcement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RHEC said:

They probably had these hats created before the new uniforms announcement.

I think the Bucs and for sure the Rams have confirmed a logo change, and there’s are the current ones. So this for sure doesn’t reflect any 2020 logo changes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, athell said:

That's a cool story.

You must miss all the press conferences where DQ is rocking gear that is not available to the public and looks fresh af.  Or the fact that he gets down with old school rap in practice.  I am NOT a fan of DQ the head coach, but he has some swag to him.  To compare his style to Bill is kinda laughable.

Just one example of many...

So again...if DQ had a lot of input into these jerseys, and he is pumped for them, and the players are all on board and excited about them, they should look pretty cool.

I mean that shirt is ugly to me, I don't really check the press conferences so whatever he's got going on there I'm not seeing. Also don't know what him liking rap has to do with his clothing style, when you said he had style I'm of the assumption you're just talking about his clothing. He dresses like a typical middle aged father to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the average 50 year old man is never someone I'd look at as fashionable and Quinn fits that fold. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

I mean that shirt is ugly to me, I don't really check the press conferences so whatever he's got going on there I'm not seeing. Also don't know what him liking rap has to do with his clothing style, when you said he had style I'm of the assumption you're just talking about his clothing. He dresses like a typical middle aged father to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but the average 50 year old man is never someone I'd look at as fashionable and Quinn fits that fold. 

You must be fun at parties

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheOneElric said:

Thought for sure there would be a leak or something by now. I look at this thread at least 20 times a day. Just for something. Thanks for keeping me entertained 

The closer we get something will eventually leak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheOneElric said:

Thought for sure there would be a leak or something by now. I look at this thread at least 20 times a day. Just for something. Thanks for keeping me entertained 

Past jerseys weren't leaked until the day of or day before. The people in here saying they'll be leaked soon or whatever are losing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2020 at 1:04 PM, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

I dont know if this is legit or not but I saw this on facebook to this falcons hat and it has a grey falcons logo with an red outline. Could be nothing.

thumb.jpg

 

On 3/6/2020 at 1:07 PM, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

If these are any indication of the new uniforms, they may be nice. Possibly back to the silver pants, and silver numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...