Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

3 minutes ago, athell said:

I am leaning this direction as well.  It's pretty resounding how much fans prefer the throwbacks so I think these new ones will be a reunion of sorts to the throwbacks.

Agreed. My gut tells me the new unis will look very much like the throwback but with the current logo. Alternate jersey will be red 

1 minute ago, wartownfalcon said:

Yes!!! Ours and the Pats throwbacks are the 2 best. 3rd is the Bengals because of helmet alone. I’ve always like the Bengals helmet since I was a little kid

Dude!  Same!  It's my favorite helmet in the league.

I do like the Chargers powder blues w/ white helm.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m gonna care cause if the team is losing I can proudly say “but those jerseys are clean”

Yes but you’re a smart ass. Most of us make tons of threads shouting our depression for how the falcons have made our lives miserable...you know, cause we actually CARE about this team 

13 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I just don’t care that much. If I don’t like the uniform at first, It’ll eventually grow on me with time. Care more about results than uniform design

so you don't go along with the 'they played bad, but man they looked good!" philosophy then 

:ninja::lol:

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

Hope they go old school jersey style w 2 colors like Giants, 49ers, Bears, etc.

it will be some flashy crap though.

Well they said it would reflect “pride” so what does that tell you?

So, for a moment, consider we go in an entirely new direction. Do you have a basic color scheme you’d like?

Nobody is using a very dark charcoal as a base with either silver or white lettering. That, with either white or black pants would be interesting. Mix in some red trim, too. 

1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Lol at the dumbasses saying we'd know 5 years in advance because you gotta let the league office know and some ********. Every new uniform wasnt announced until months before. They keep it under wraps people. 

I think people just kept misunderstanding that we just couldn't change them for 5 years and the league requires that requests are put in for changes the DEC BEFORE the season in order to allow changes at all.  I'm sure they knew about this for a while, but just decided to make the announcement today.

Just now, wartownfalcon said:

Hopefully the new helmet is Red if they keep the current logo, that way we can have the Nobis style throwbacks again since they can only have 1 helmet per year

The throwbacks look good but they are reminders of when we sucked ALL the time instead of sometime like now. We were rarely ever good wearing those uniforms so why dig up old bones. Get something classic bad a$$ but fresh for us

5 minutes ago, papachaz said:

so you don't go along with the 'they played bad, but man they looked good!" philosophy then 

:ninja::lol:

Lol I suppose. But I didn’t like our current uniforms at first, they grew on me. Cause this is my team. I’m not even in favor of a change. I think the current ones are fine 

2 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

The throwbacks look good but they are reminders of when we sucked ALL the time instead of sometime like now. We were rarely ever good wearing those uniforms so why dig up old bones. Get something classic bad a$$ but fresh for us

We were undefeated in the Nobis throwbacks I believe. When we went to the newer Throwbacks is when we didn’t look good

1 hour ago, vel said:

I'm kind of nervous. I'm excited for new uni's, but they can f*ck this up royally. Look at the Browns. HeIl, even the Jags. They've been through multiple for no reason. 

I just hope they use a black one as an alternate more often. There is no reason, given the very first uniform was black, not red. 

Our color scheme should be cinch though. It isn't hard to make red, black and white work.