• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

Just now, Birdbrains9 said:

Im not a fan of white helmets.. just doesn’t look right. Maybe it’s because when I played pop warner football for the falcons, we used white helmets haha 

I like the black one more than the white one, but I think if we accented the white one with a bigger logo like the other one, and maybe added that middle stripe it might be more appealing.

But yeah it would be difficult to have it as the permanent replacement for the current one, but I really do want a red one.

1 minute ago, federicofalcon2 said:

I like the black one more than the white one, but I think if we accented the white one with a bigger logo like the other one, and maybe added that middle stripe it might be more appealing.

But yeah it would be difficult to have it as the permanent replacement for the current one, but I really do want a red one.

Really what I think it is, is that the white helmet doesn’t look as Menacing as the black or as classic as the red Helmet... 

17 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/110572-fouhy12s-nfl-concepts-atlanta-falcons/

the uniforms in this link. You may have to scroll down but they’re home/road w alternates.  Helmet very similar to previously shown “new helmet”.  

That’s like literally the jets uniform but with our colors 

2 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

0skgd0e9ih031.jpg

Could be something like this silver Logo and the wing on the leg stretch all the way to the arm pit. Chrome facemask. I think it would look bad *** personally.

Of all the concepts I've seen, this one is my favorite.  I like the wing down the leg and the fact that it is more of a classic look than crazy over the top like some of the other concepts I've seen.

44 minutes ago, RHEC said:

Where did these rumors come from?

A guy on The Falcoholic spoke with a Riddell rep at some event recently and he said they were currently making, packing, and shipping the new mini-helmets for sale. He said they were matte black with a large, silver Falcon logo on each side with chrome facemasks. He posted it 2 days ago, and it goes hand in hand with what a poster here has been saying since a week before then, as well as another guy on Twitter about two weeks ago who was ranting about it. 

The posters been on The Falcoholic for years and rarely posts as of late. Even when someone said he was lying, he was just like 'Uh okay, I have no reason to just thought I'd share this information I was told to be kind.' 

2 minutes ago, Colbeee said:

This helmet was exactly what was described to me.  The only exception is the logo was described as having the same color scheme.  

74E1EB0A-84B2-4EA9-B051-3222CEA4A29F.jpeg

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the stripe down the side from armpit to knee...just too lame for me.  Maybe it looks better in person.  Definitely digging the helmet though.

I wanted a clean homage to the throwback, but as long as it’s not some bizzaro crapfest I’m okay.