Jump to content

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

This tho would kill.

Yeah that looks good, but if everyone who said they had heard chrome facemasks, matte black helmets, etc are right, then that also means we're getting a black jersey with 'ATL' on the front and two Falcon wing stripes from the armpit to the knee. We'd be the Oregon of the NFL. 

Tabeek's comment of 'they weren't what I expected' certainly makes more sense now, as well as him specifically mentioning holding the helmet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2020/3/1/21160025/inside-news-about-new-uniforms

Edit: I didn't see the comments where he mentioned a chrome face mask and a stripe from the armpit down to the knee. Seems to match-up with what the poster Colbee was saying as well as they guy who was ranting on Twitter last week. 

Yea Colbee also said it would say “ATL” on the front.  I assume under the neckline.  I still don’t like that concept.  Stripe down the side seems very gimmicky and 2000’s Denver Broncos-ish.  But I do like the helmet.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KRUNKuno said:

Yea Colbee also said it would say “ATL” on the front.  I assume under the neckline.  I still don’t like that concept.  Stripe down the side seems very gimmicky and 2000’s Denver Broncos-ish.  But I do like the helmet.  

Hate the idea of the stripe down the side and the ATL on the front. Seems too Arena-Leauge. We just want a classic look with a modern twist.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Yeah that looks good, but if everyone who said they had heard chrome facemasks, matte black helmets, etc are right, then that also means we're getting a black jersey with 'ATL' on the front and two Falcon wing stripes from the armpit to the knee. We'd be the Oregon of the NFL. 

Tabeek's comment of 'they weren't what I expected' certainly makes more sense now, as well as him specifically mentioning holding the helmet. 

New York has New York on the chest. It isnt going to be huge yall gotta chill on that.

debf61a6-2316-4f2a-ba5e-e925705a5a34-AP_

GettyImages-1190907611-e1578005471814-10

Broncos have the stripe and Broncos on the chest so again yall chill.

julio-jones-matt-ryan-2019-screen-shot-2

Probably going black helmet with silver logo, ATL on the front in silver with red numbers and a red or silver stripe extended down the side all the way like the Broncos. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Yea Colbee also said it would say “ATL” on the front.  I assume under the neckline.  I still don’t like that concept.  Stripe down the side seems very gimmicky and 2000’s Denver Broncos-ish.  But I do like the helmet.  

 

3 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Hate the idea of the stripe down the side and the ATL on the front. Seems too Arena-Leauge. We just want a classic look with a modern twist.  

The ATL will be tiny. Every team has something whether it's the city or team name lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Yeah that looks good, but if everyone who said they had heard chrome facemasks, matte black helmets, etc are right, then that also means we're getting a black jersey with 'ATL' on the front and two Falcon wing stripes from the armpit to the knee. We'd be the Oregon of the NFL. 

Tabeek's comment of 'they weren't what I expected' certainly makes more sense now, as well as him specifically mentioning holding the helmet. 

 I asked about the matte helmet.  This is what I got.  

“Nah it’s not matte and the facemask is like the titans - The logo is big like that though”

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

 

The ATL will be tiny. Every team has something whether it's the city or team name lol

Then put ATLANTA not ATL. This isnt the NBA... just not a fan of the ATL thing. 

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Dude its darkened obviously you cant see it. Do you expect the shadow to be permanent?

Yeah I expect the shadow to be permanent. 

^Seriously what was the point of that comment? Of course the shadow is not permanent. In regards to the LOGO, dark grey won't stand out from a distance on a matte black helmet. Logo needs to be lighter tone of grey if we go that route, or silver. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Then put ATLANTA not ATL. This isnt the NBA... just not a fan of the ATL thing. 

Yeah I expect the shadow to be permanent. 

^Seriously what was the point of that comment? Of course the shadow is not permanent. In regards to the LOGO, dark grey won't stand out from a distance on a matte black helmet. Logo needs to be lighter tone of grey if we go that route, or silver. 

Dude it is silver. And the logo is expected to be bigger obviously you can see it. That's just a concept and is probably close to what we've been hearing if they're accurate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Dude it is silver. And the logo is expected to be bigger obviously you can see it. That's just a concept and is probably close to what we've been hearing if they're accurate.

Then that wouldn't be as bad I guess. I just really was hoping for a red helmet, matte red/chrome red with a stripe down the middle ala our throwback stripe with the gold accent.

Black jerseys/ grey/silver pants.... but Seems we aren't going that route. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Maltese Falcon said:

This is actually growing on me after 24 hrs.  Not bad at all. 

Matte black, larger logo, silver outline, silver stripe.  It's aggressive.

I think this is in the neighborhood of what it actually is....

 

small.jpg

I 'd really Like a red helmet. But if we gotta go black ...this is where it's at. I like.. very much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Then that wouldn't be as bad I guess. I just really was hoping for a red helmet, matte red/chrome red with a stripe down the middle ala our throwback stripe with the gold accent.

Black jerseys/ grey/silver pants.... but Seems we aren't going that route. 

I mean I was hoping for the same but just because it isnt what we wanted doesnt mean itll be bad. If you go into it with a bad attitude you'll just hate it and be salty. Stay open UNTIL you see it. Dont be like the guys in here already *****ing "it gunna suck, waaahhhh" etc.

**** them, you're a better poster than that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

I mean I was hoping for the same but just because it isnt what we wanted doesnt mean itll be bad. If you go into it with a bad attitude you'll just hate it and be salty. Stay open UNTIL you see it. Dont be like the guys in here already *****ing "it gunna suck, waaahhhh" etc.

**** them, you're a better poster than that.

Right, yeah I'm definitly open to the the black helmet silver logo look. I am very excited to see what they look like... I will reserve judgement until I see them 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Absolute said:

We should be able to piece enough of this information together to figure it out before April...thanks to everyone providing updates.  I wanted red helmets like a lot of you but I am okay with black helmets, grey/silver facemask and silver logo.   

I do like the titans face mask.  Just studied it for a while.  Kinda retro gray looking to me.  I like that helmets aren’t matte.  I’d prefer red but whatever I’ll def live.   If you’re into all the new age stuff may as well chrome out the logo but white or silver outline is nice too and chrome might get old fast.  Just pls don’t add insult to injury w some stupid wing on uni.  Red strip I can live w I guess.  I think we’re almost home but it’s sure be nice if someone  could get more details on jerseys and pants.  Thanks to all for updates!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

I do like the titans face mask.  Just studied it for a while.  Kinda retro gray looking to me.  I like that helmets aren’t matte.  I’d prefer red but whatever I’ll def live.   If you’re into all the new age stuff may as well chrome out the logo but white or silver outline is nice too and chrome might get old fast.  Just pls don’t add insult to injury w some stupid wing on uni.  Red strip I can live w I guess.  I think we’re almost home but it’s sure be nice if someone  could get more details on jerseys and pants.  Thanks to all for updates!!

Yeah we need one of these guys to risk it all and take a pic.  LOL!  Come through for the fan base!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Colbeee said:

 I asked about the matte helmet.  This is what I got.  

“Nah it’s not matte and the facemask is like the titans - The logo is big like that though”

 

Interesting. The guy on the Falcoholic is pretty dang trustworthy and has been on there for a long time. When he says he spoke to a Riddell rep and was told it was matte black, I take him at his word. 

I suppose there's a chance that people are seeing one helmet or the other, since McKay said we would have two. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dirtybirds233 said:

Interesting. The guy on the Falcoholic is pretty dang trustworthy and has been on there for a long time. When he says he spoke to a Riddell rep and was told it was matte black, I take him at his word. 

I suppose there's a chance that people are seeing one helmet or the other, since McKay said we would have two. 

I must've missed that about having two helmets. Wouldn't this go against the "helmet rule?"

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...