Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

15 hours ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

I wish but apparently some dude in the “know” says they’re black helmets and black jerseys.  That didn’t take much imagination...well maybe the new age stripe from armpit to toenail they mentioned.....ughhhh.......not sure why I thought they’d get anything right.  Guess it was for their “focus group” though.  

The new age stripe and chrome face mask originated from a guy complaining on Twitter that they were going to look like XFL uniforms. The guy posting about it on here might be the same person from Twitter. 

All I know is what my client told me, but I wouldn't believe a random internet stranger if I were in your shoes either. Helmet isn't red, the main uniform is black, the logo has had minimal updates, and the new uniforms in general are 'contemporary' i.e. modern. That's what he told me, and I personally have no reason to not believe him, but as I said I don't expect people on an internet forum to blindly trust a random poster. We shall see in a few months. 

17 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

The new age stripe and chrome face mask originated from a guy complaining on Twitter that they were going to look like XFL uniforms. The guy posting about it on here might be the same person from Twitter. 

All I know is what my client told me, but I wouldn't believe a random internet stranger if I were in your shoes either. Helmet isn't red, the main uniform is black, the logo has had minimal updates, and the new uniforms in general are 'contemporary' i.e. modern. That's what he told me, and I personally have no reason to not believe him, but as I said I don't expect people on an internet forum to blindly trust a random poster. We shall see in a few months. 

We wont know officially until something really gets leaked. There is a lot of different opinions out there. I personally want the red helmet but if its staying black then I'll live with it. 

23 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Give us your guess best guess on what you think it is and if you're right or atleast close I'll order a pizza for pickup for you in your town and you can go get it lol

1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

The dude you're referencing isnt an insider smh

You’re making me feel better man!!  Yeah, he was saying he “knew someone” but honestly as much energy into worrying abt getting a good uniform......I’m far more concerned w roster for next season.  The uni won’t win anything for us.  

36 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Give us your guess best guess on what you think it is and if you're right or atleast close I'll order a pizza for pickup for you in your town and you can go get it lol

Hold onto your pizza man, I'm not going to try and guess off my head when the only information I have is the very little I was told. For the helmet, all he said was that it wasn't red. I suppose that could mean it could be white or gray rather than black, but again I personally have no idea. All I was told about the jersey was 'black and contemporary' which all that means is modern. How modern is the big question that I don't have an answer to. Like I said, I don't want to claim I know more than what I've been told, which I already posted above. 

Pro Football News: The 2020 NFL Draft caps have reportedly leaked. Of course, take these leaks with a grain of salt, but it’s worth noting that none of the none teams due for uniform redesigns next month — the Browns, Bucs, Falcons, and Rams — are shown with new logos

looks like proof leak this year, may have to wait till hours before reveal just like the jets leaks 

23 hours ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

We wont know officially until something really gets leaked. There is a lot of different opinions out there. I personally want the red helmet but if its staying black then I'll live with it. 

As long as it's not white or gray/silver.:barf:

Posted (edited)

Image result for vick 2002

DONE

Now that I think about it.  This is typical Arthur Blank.  Over thinking EVERYTHING and not focusing on what it takes to win a Super Bowl.  We know what ******* wins Super bowl. You take the 90's Cowboys and they would beat anyone today.  JUST DO THAT .  Build your team off the line of scrimmage and be a run hungry team.  Enough of this fancy *** #######.  In 2008, was the first time the Falcons actually seemed like a legit team.  Since then, its been hope and pray Matt Ryan gets 6000 plus yards and 60 TDs.  Matt Ryan has to get 4 TDs a game just to win anything anymore.  

And btw, i really do think they need to either go back in time with Back in the Future or go ahead and blow up that **** Sams Warehouse like Stadium they have now.  It was hard enough going to the old stadium, now you want people to go to the new Sams Walmart Ware house looking stadium inside?  What a Waste. 

Edited by R_The_Great

21 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Image result for vick 2002

DONE

Now that I think about it.  This is typical Arthur Blank.  Over thinking EVERYTHING and not focusing on what it takes to win a Super Bowl.  We know what ******* wins Super bowl. You take the 90's Cowboys and they would beat anyone today.  JUST DO THAT .  Build your team off the line of scrimmage and be a run hungry team.  Enough of this fancy *** #######.  In 2008, was the first time the Falcons actually seemed like a legit team.  Since then, its been hope and pray Matt Ryan gets 6000 plus yards and 60 TDs.  Matt Ryan has to get 4 TDs a game just to win anything anymore.  

And btw, i really do think they need to either go back in time with Back in the Future or go ahead and blow up that **** Sams Warehouse like Stadium they have now.  It was hard enough going to the old stadium, now you want people to go to the new Sams Walmart Ware house looking stadium inside?  What a Waste. 

for the love of god shut it already. 

54 minutes ago, Cheyakita said:

The grey helmet screams Atlanta Patriots, no thanks, I get enough reminders of that game than to mimic their colors.

I hear ya. I want a red helmet again. Tired of the black. red helmet black jersey.

14 minutes ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

for the love of god shut it already. 

That entire post reminded me of what older Georgia Southern fans sound like when we wear an alternate uniform or throw a single pass. 

From The Falcoholic: 

"So I was at my spring practice and we have a stockist supplying gear to players. Talking to the owner he said he met with a Riddell guy who has been working on the Falcons’ new mini collectible helmets.

So, the helmets are meant to be matte black with large oversized version of the logos in silver.

As for the uniforms there are black, white, and red versions but he couldn’t confirm which will be the default home option."

When someone said they didn't believe him:

"I mean that's fine.

I been on this board a long *** time and after once being an active poster I stay mostly silent. Thought I’d pass it on to be kind.

Frankly I was hoping for red helmets and still do, but the guy overheard me telling a teammate to not buy any Falcons gear because of the change and that’s what he offered up."

10 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

From The Falcoholic: 

"So I was at my spring practice and we have a stockist supplying gear to players. Talking to the owner he said he met with a Riddell guy who has been working on the Falcons’ new mini collectible helmets.

So, the helmets are meant to be matte black with large oversized version of the logos in silver.

As for the uniforms there are black, white, and red versions but he couldn’t confirm which will be the default home option."

"I mean that's fine.

I been on this board a long *** time and after once being an active poster I stay mostly silent. Thought I’d pass it on to be kind.

Frankly I was hoping for red helmets and still do, but the guy overheard me telling a teammate to not buy any Falcons gear because of the change and that’s what he offered up."

Matte black helmet with a bigger silver falcon falcon!!!??

Chrome facemask????

This has the potential to look menacing AF!!

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

From The Falcoholic: 

"I mean that's fine.

Black helmet with the current logo in silver, and enlarged?  If that's accurate, I couldn't be less interested in it.  

Edited by chronob

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Matte black helmet with a bigger silver falcon falcon!!!??

Chrome facemask????

This has the potential to look menacing AF!!

Matte black w a silver falcon......yeah......they listened!!   Same reason they have billions tied up in a stadium they can’t fill.  The geniuses running this team don’t know their audience.  They know a segment of their audience but not their overall audience if this is case.  They’ll be shiny for a day or 2 but that reeks of Oregon ducks uni if true.  We think if we “outshine” the competition or whatever it’ll result in sales.  This may be true for a minute but they’re showing they don’t get this state/town etc.  may as well go w black pants too (their are some who like that in fairness) and black underwear and run glanville back out to introduce them.    I knew not to expect any less of our fair teams leaders.  Ughhhhh......matte black......just stick w what u had if that’s ur best effort!!! How about all chrome???? Bwahahahaha......I’m sure the ersey says something corny like “A-TOWN” on front too.....bc that will unify the community.  I had such hoped for us to show our heritage and class in a modern concept.  We’ll be the jets, Tampa etc and Saints will whip out their classic designs that haven’t changed in 50 years to go along w the Lombardi we don’t have....and laugh at our latest gimmick.  

Edited by BUBBASBEANS