Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

4 hours ago, etherdome said:

I know that a lot of people are talking about chrome red helmets.  To be honest, I like the look of them, but I think they would get really old quickly........especially if we continue to play poorly.  

Yep. It'd be interesting for a year or so but would quickly become dated looking & kinda cheesy. I mean go look at those chrome Falcons helmets for several minutes & they start looking like freaking Christmas ornaments. Nothing too cool or intimidating about that at all.

If we were going with a red helmet, I personally feel like a matte finish (similar to what the Vikings have) would be the way to go.

Something like this:
6c84a7179a2b5271190edf44823f04a5.jpg

https://images.app.goo.gl/82sXJz5XbbGtAU7g9

THIS under the stadium lights would be SICK!. Take the white out of the emblem and keep the gunmetal facemask to go with gunmetal pants. Black top. Matt finish isn't really revolutionary in my opinion.  And just looks wore out. I liked the Vikings helmet at first but now it looks out of place with the rest of the uniforms bright colors.

16 hours ago, MDFalconFan said:

THIS under the stadium lights would be SICK!. Take the white out of the emblem and keep the gunmetal facemask to go with gunmetal pants. Black top. Matt finish isn't really revolutionary in my opinion.  And just looks wore out. I liked the Vikings helmet at first but now it looks out of place with the rest of the uniforms bright colors.

Just go w the original red helmets and we’ll be awesome.  

On 2/28/2020 at 0:52 PM, KRUNKuno said:

For the record, I think it’ll be these with a red helmet

I wish but apparently some dude in the “know” says they’re black helmets and black jerseys.  That didn’t take much imagination...well maybe the new age stripe from armpit to toenail they mentioned.....ughhhh.......not sure why I thought they’d get anything right.  Guess it was for their “focus group” though.  

23 hours ago, MDFalconFan said:

Heck no

Posted (edited)

This was the easiest fix for our FO rt here!!!   It was spoon fed to them yet we’re gonna go and “new age” our way w a stupid “ATL” on our jerseys Why does Atlanta/Georgia always get stuck w second rate teams, performance, management and now we had to screw up a uniform for a bunch of kids who’ll soon grow up and appreciate a franchise w Some actual NFL tradition and Heritage   This cat has ruined my hopes   I’m afraid he’s correct   Sounds just like our FO      

BAAD0EBA-A1E4-459B-B4C8-0D9706861B0E.jpeg

Edited by BUBBASBEANS

5 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Yeah.....,like another black helmet will be. I’d take this faded rubber looking red over another black......of course we’re all at mercy of FO.  

We sure are, but when you spend a billion dollars for a team I guess you should be able to dress it.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

We sure are, but when you spend a billion dollars for a team I guess you should be able to dress it.

No doubt they can put em in pink panties if they choose and it won’t mean a single game won or lost as a result.  

Edited by BUBBASBEANS

On 2/29/2020 at 11:27 AM, 1989Fan said:

Not feeling the chrome stuff at all. I would be down w how the new jets are a metallic gloss look, but that’s not what I envision w chrome...the college teams w chrome helmets look terrible 

CPygoi3UwAAzSEQ__1443289278.jpg?itok=swR

Id sooner be down w a satin finish like this than chrome.

182-1395429-1.jpg

Anything in red would be a nice change.  I think the satin looks good. 

15 hours ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

I wish but apparently some dude in the “know” says they’re black helmets and black jerseys.  That didn’t take much imagination...well maybe the new age stripe from armpit to toenail they mentioned.....ughhhh.......not sure why I thought they’d get anything right.  Guess it was for their “focus group” though.  

So far we've had 3 or 4 different in the knows say different things genius 

15 hours ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

This was the easiest fix for our FO rt here!!!   It was spoon fed to them yet we’re gonna go and “new age” our way w a stupid “ATL” on our jerseys Why does Atlanta/Georgia always get stuck w second rate teams, performance, management and now we had to screw up a uniform for a bunch of kids who’ll soon grow up and appreciate a franchise w Some actual NFL tradition and Heritage   This cat has ruined my hopes   I’m afraid he’s correct   Sounds just like our FO      

BAAD0EBA-A1E4-459B-B4C8-0D9706861B0E.jpeg

The dude you're referencing isnt an insider smh

I remember back in the day I went to my first NFL/falcon game on a sunday night. We played Jacksonville. We were still wearing the black ( new logo) at this time. I was given sideline passes because a certain person in the organization gave them to me to celebrate my first game.

He found me on the sidelines and asked how it was going. I thanked him and told him i would be buying my 1st Falcons jersey. He told me....buy a red one...I looked at him funny .. he said they are switching to the red next season. I bought a red DUNN.

I said all that to say this......That is the only time EVER that I had inside info...... so I wont be lying and telling a bunch of baloney. I aint heard squat since.