17 years is a long time so I guess we're due.

I wonder if it's going to be one of those subtle changes but then again I don't know that they'd make it a big deal if it was.

Not that I don't love Red & Black but I wonder if they'll stray from the color scheme?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Loved the color rush jersey. Didn’t like the whole uniform though. Would have looked great with some grey or white pants though.

Honestly wouldn’t be mad at all if the unis were the black throw backs (with the new logo) and the red color rushes were the alts 

I like the throwbacks as the alts. It's nice to bring the old bird out once in a while.

6 minutes ago, papachaz said:

looked like a JV squad wearing team pajamas to me.  :lol:

Not even considering how many color blind people had problems with uniforms that are all the same color  :)  but hey, different strokes for different folks

Those color blind people better adjust the color scheme on their TVs B)

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Loved the color rush jersey. Didn’t like the whole uniform though. Would have looked great with some grey or white pants though.

Honestly wouldn’t be mad at all if the unis were the black throw backs (with the new logo) and the red color rushes were the alts 

We’re all gonna be disappointed in the end. :lol:

1 minute ago, slamee101 said:

17 years is a long time so I guess we're due.

I wonder if it's going to be one of those subtle changes but then again I don't know that they'd make it a big deal if it was.

Not that I don't love Red & Black but I wonder if they'll stray from the color scheme?

Yeah, these current jerseys were also made to transition into the Vick era. That's been a pretty long time even though it seems like not too long ago.

Just a warning to everyone before yall meltdown in April. The new uniforms will NOT be what you want. 

When you see teams that have newer old school style uniforms, they are usually teams with a history and a deep fanbase. Atlanta does not have a winning tradition nor a rich deep fanbase. Atlanta needs newer generation fans for revenue. The Mercedez Benz stadium is not about Old School, gritty football. It's about new , high flying, fast with the latest technology. The city of Atlanta is currently about growth and change, not sticking to old ways. The new uniforms will reflect that. If you expect the organization to spend millions rebranding to cater to the last generation, you'll be disappointed. 

Just my opinion 

Edited by ParanoidAndroid
2 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Just a warning to everyone before yall meltdown in April. The new uniforms will NOT be what you want. 

When you see teams that have newer old school style uniforms, they are usually teams with a history and a deep fanbase. Atlanta does not have a winning tradition nor a rich deep fanbase. Atlanta needs newer generation fans for revenue. The Mercedez Benz stadium is not about Old School, gritty football. It's about new , high flying, fast with the latest technology. The city of Atlanta is currently about growth and change, not sticking to old ways. The new uniforms will reflect that. If you expect the organization to spend millions rebranding to cater to the last generation, you'll be disappointed. 

have you seen the product on the field the last few years? the only fans they're catering to are the opponents fans

:ninja::tiphat::lol:

2 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

You make good points but then again you might be overthinking it.  

What companies do when they're making changes in brands and logos, is enlist marketing research.  

The Falcons have probably done a lot of sampling with test groups and decided based on the results, which new look to go with.  

On the other hand...I'm talking about what SMART companies do.  

I have no idea what the Falcons did.   lol   

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

You never know man...you might be surprised. Fans LOVE the throwback black jerseys. He knows this 

I am leaning this direction as well.  It's pretty resounding how much fans prefer the throwbacks so I think these new ones will be a reunion of sorts to the throwbacks.