Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

4 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

I honestly hope they don't get leaked and are revealed at the draft. 

To be honest, that might be around the time the Falcons, Rams, Bucs, and Browns jerseys get revealed.

Has there ever been a year where the NFL has had this many teams(could be more announcements) change uniforms during the same offseason?

I don't remember any other season with as much as 4 teams.

2 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

To be honest, that might be around the time the Falcons, Rams, Bucs, and Browns jerseys get revealed.

Has there ever been a year where the NFL has had this many teams(could be more announcements) change uniforms during the same offseason?

I don't remember any other season with as much as 4 teams.

I was wondering if they were all going to be revealed on the same day? 

20 hours ago, dirtybirds233 said:

I'd be more surprised if they're leaked vs if they aren't. The Jets didn't leak until the day before the reveal, and the Vikings and Dolphins were leaked very late in April by complete accident. I believe the Jags were doing their reveal and there was a picture that included the uniform on a mannequin, which had the Jags and Dolphins next to it. 

The only people that leak would be low level personnel, and I'm sure they've been very selective on who has the ability to see them. If someone did leak, it wouldn't take long to figure out who and for them to lose their job. 

They new logo leaked and we all saw it back when they went to the current logo. So dont act like it's impossible. IF they dont no biggie April is not that far away.

Just now, dirtybirds233 said:

You mean, the Falcons aren't going to push up the reveal by a month and do it at a brunch festival? :rolleyes:

People act like typos dont happen idc about that.

I dont think they're gonna move it up and have it at some festival.

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

People act like typos dont happen idc about that.

I dont think they're gonna move it up and have it at some festival.

Just odd that they'd advertise that at all. It's not like there's going to be a shortage of people at the festival. 

33 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Yeah, while interesting, there are too many gray helmets out there - Raiders, Lions, Pats, Panthers.  We'd be lost in the mix.

IF they were gray, I would expect them to be a dark gray similar to the Vols 'Smoky' alternates. At least, that's what I'm imagining.

37 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Yeah, while interesting, there are too many gray helmets out there - Raiders, Lions, Pats, Panthers.  We'd be lost in the mix.

None of them have gray helmets, more like silver.

6 hours ago, falconfan4rmmiami said:

spacer.png

I mean, I wouldn't HATE this, but what's so hard about going with a Red helmet? Red helmet with throwback stripe down middle with gold, black jerseys, grey/silver pants, black socks. More block-style numbers. updated logo. 

Grain of salt of course, but a poster on r/falcons said he has 'confirmation' from a source that our uniforms are sticking to the base colors of red, black, and white and that was the only information he was told.