Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

10 hours ago, jetpac said:

I can however share my thoughts on them and my thoughts are, they look 100 x better than what we have now. Way more aggressive. Admittedly I was never a fan of the current unis. 

Interesting word to use. Leads me to believe this will be like Tabeek said, 'defintiley different'. 

8 hours ago, Schwarzwald said:

ERJWwiPWkAEoKyb?format=jpg&name=large

Thats sharp. Pair that with red jersey and pants with black pant alternate. Away would be white jersey and pants with red alternate pant...

57 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Consistently changing their Unis. To be fair though, the consistently have the ugliest uniforms in the league. Not much you can do with that crappy color combo

I actually thought the Gruden era Bucs uniforms were actually decent.

Weren't the greatest, but weren't bad either.

4 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Thats sharp. Pair that with red jersey and pants with black pant alternate. Away would be white jersey and pants with red alternate pant...

Please no, all red?? We might as well call ourselves the Atlanta Chili Peppers, and get Franks hot sauce as stadium sponsor...”we put that **** on everything!”

2 minutes ago, Cheyakita said:

Please no, all red?? We might as well call ourselves the Atlanta Chili Peppers, and get Franks hot sauce as stadium sponsor...”we put that **** on everything!”

I did include black pant alternates...:lol:

13 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I actually thought the Gruden era Bucs uniforms were actually decent.

Weren't the greatest, but weren't bad either.

Dunn, Alstott, Keyshawn...  I liked those uniforms.  Like you said, not the greatest, but they were alright 

20 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Jets are nice

new-york-jets-new-uniforms_pg_600.jpg

Yeah, new Jets gear is hot. And they have the exact block letter other poster was asking for...

I hope we go red helmets, red home, white away jerseys and a black alternate. They can follow Jets setups replacing green w red and I would be happy.

red and white is slick (and no I am not a UGA fan lol)

9 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Didn’t they just change their unis like 3 years ago?

I believe they did. Only thing I did like was they went to a larger logo on their helmets. I wouldn't mind seeing us do the same for ours. 

16 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

Won't be long til they are leaked.

I'd be more surprised if they're leaked vs if they aren't. The Jets didn't leak until the day before the reveal, and the Vikings and Dolphins were leaked very late in April by complete accident. I believe the Jags were doing their reveal and there was a picture that included the uniform on a mannequin, which had the Jags and Dolphins next to it. 

The only people that leak would be low level personnel, and I'm sure they've been very selective on who has the ability to see them. If someone did leak, it wouldn't take long to figure out who and for them to lose their job. 

3 hours ago, Spts1 said:

No, we need black jerseys. Sick of the red. Black Jerseys, Grey/silver pants, Red helmet. Red Alt. White away. 

I seen the new uniforms, gray helmets with mostly gray jerseys with white pants with black and white stripes on the sides. Numbers and names are white with black and red outline. 

49 minutes ago, RHEC said:

I seen the new uniforms, gray helmets with mostly gray jerseys with white pants with black and white stripes on the sides. Numbers and names are white with black and red outline. 

So no gold as I was hearing? The word is they want to incorporate the older Falcons unis and colors with the line of gold in the helmet.

s-l500.jpg

7 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I’m just giving you the business about your Pantie escapades from 10-15 years ago. Haven’t seen you around here since then. Have you grown up since then?

I understand, I did infact grow since then lol

Edited by jetpac

2 hours ago, dirtybirds233 said:

You sit on a throne of lies

3 hours ago, RHEC said:

Would go with what I said about there being gray jerseys involved.;)