Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

15 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Finally got to see the Unis today, can’t wait to see some of yalls reactions :munch:

p.s. not trolling. 

They must be moderately hideous since you’re throwing back the popcorn.  If this crowd Fs up the unis w some garbage this is gonna be a brutal place to be.  They all may as well pack.  The uni is the last shred of dignity this team had and one of the very few ways (besides multiple Lombardis) to endear themselves to a seriously jaded fanbase.   We all know unis aren’t the only thing that matters but they’re important, esp when a team has screwed its fanbase for going on 60 years.  

Edited by BUBBASBEANS

49 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Finally got to see the Unis today, can’t wait to see some of yalls reactions :munch:

p.s. not trolling. 

than whats the helmet color? If you have seen them than you shouldnt have a problem telling us what you saw

Edited by DirtyBirdKHAOS

40 minutes ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

than whats the helmet color? If you have seen them than you shouldnt have a problem telling us what you saw

Chill I can’t tell you anything publicly bro, you know that. Nothing in regards to color, scheme, logo etc. nada. 

I can however share my thoughts on them and my thoughts are, they look 100 x better than what we have now. Way more aggressive. Admittedly I was never a fan of the current unis. 

14 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Chill I can’t tell you anything publicly bro, you know that. Nothing in regards to color, scheme, logo etc. nada. 

I can however share my thoughts on them and my thoughts are, they look 100 x better than what we have now. Way more aggressive. Admittedly I was never a fan of the current unis. 

Can you explain how you saw them? Did you see the entire unifrom and it variants? Or just one jersey and helmet?

37 minutes ago, MDFalconFan said:

Can you explain how you saw them? Did you see the entire unifrom and it variants? Or just one jersey and helmet?

He probably can’t reveal that without revealing who he works closely with. Probably would lose his job or something 

11 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

How did you get to see them?

Can’t say.

5 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

He probably can’t reveal that without revealing who he works closely with. Probably would lose his job or something 

This. All of this.

2 hours ago, Schwarzwald said:

ERJWwiPWkAEoKyb?format=jpg&name=large

Still not a fan of the new logo.  Way too cartoonish for me.  Oh well

here’s to hopefully not hating these uniforms :shrug:

fwiw I am glad that they really did switch to red helmets.  Would prefer more of a homage to the ‘66 throwbacks with the stripes down the middle, but I can understand wanting to be “current”.  It’s just that those ‘66 uniforms are so frickin’ sweet.

5 hours ago, jetpac said:

Why should we trust a Pantie fan on the state of our new uniforms?

4 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Still not a fan of the new logo.  Way too cartoonish for me.  Oh well

here’s to hopefully not hating these uniforms :shrug:

fwiw I am glad that they really did switch to red helmets.  Would prefer more of a homage to the ‘66 throwbacks with the stripes down the middle, but I can understand wanting to be “current”.  It’s just that those ‘66 uniforms are so frickin’ sweet.

This is just an example someone had not a leak. Sorry, from that tweet. Tbd on updated logo...or even the color really but I’m hoping red.

New uniforms are nothing more than a marketing ploy by the Atlanta Falcons

Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank knows after back to back losing seasons and making zero changes to the front office or coaching staff, he has to do something that will bring the fans back to Mercedes Benz Stadium.

With fans not paying their premium seat licenses at alarming rates and MBS being nearly empty on game days, changing the uniform is Blank’s hail Mary attempt to get fans to buy back in after three years of declining home attendance.

The question becomes – will it actually work?

https://bloggingdirty.com/2020/01/17/uniforms-marketing-atlanta-falcons/

I agree.  Instead of new uniforms, they need to draft a new quarterback and eliminate the Falcon Filter and go after difference makers on both sides of the ball.  Nobody wants to see Ryan anymore except the homers...

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Why should we trust a Pantie fan on the state of our new uniforms?

Im lost, who said you needed to “trust” me about anything? I don’t have say over what the teams new uniforms look like. So... I’m not sure what the point of your post even is. Grow up my G, it’s good for you.

Edited by jetpac

5 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Didn’t they just change their unis like 3 years ago?

Consistently changing their Unis. To be fair though, the consistently have the ugliest uniforms in the league. Not much you can do with that crappy color combo

Edited by jetpac

45 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank knows after back to back losing seasons and making zero changes to the front office or coaching staff, he has to do something that will bring the fans back to Mercedes Benz Stadium.

With fans not paying their premium seat licenses at alarming rates and MBS being nearly empty on game days, changing the uniform is Blank’s hail Mary attempt to get fans to buy back in after three years of declining home attendance.

I agree.  Instead of new uniforms, they need to draft a new quarterback and eliminate the Falcon Filter and go after difference makers on both sides of the ball.  Nobody wants to see Ryan anymore except the homers...

Lol... ah yes, it's all because of matt ryan... yeah okay.

44 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Yeah lets get rid of the best Qb in franchise history and set this team back even more. Im not a Ryan homer its being a smart football fan and that would be a stupid decision to get rid of him.  

14 minutes ago, RHEC said:

Lol... ah yes, it's all because of matt ryan... yeah okay.

Ryan is a good quarterback.  The point is outside of his homers, no one cares.  The Falcons are a stale product.  You can cure that by either winning championships or bringing in something new that folks want to go see  ( Trae Young, Cam Reddish, Deandre Hunter, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie, Albies, etc.)  or maintain the status quo and have empty seats ( Falcons)...

46 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Im lost, who said you needed to “trust” me about anything? I don’t have say over what the teams new uniforms look like. So... I’m not sure what the point of your post even is. Grow up my G, it’s good for you.

I’m just giving you the business about your Pantie escapades from 10-15 years ago. Haven’t seen you around here since then. Have you grown up since then?