Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

On 2/19/2020 at 5:41 PM, TheFalcoholic said:

Quinn says he was really pushing for this change and has been wanting this new look for several years. You can tell he’s really excited about them. 

Now this makes me think that the Falcons new uniforms will be almost a whole new look entirely.

On 2/19/2020 at 3:41 PM, TheFalcoholic said:

Quinn says he was really pushing for this change and has been wanting this new look for several years. You can tell he’s really excited about them. 

It's funny that I have more faith in Dan Quinn, Designer than I do in Dan Quinn, Head Football Coach lol.

Quinn has style, so if he is pumped about it, I think I will like the end result.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:48 AM, falconfanEST1989 said:

You think we will ever wear 04-19 uniforms as throwbacks???   :huh:

They will be put into a vault and locked away forever. Just like you'll never see the Bills, Seahawks, Vikings, Bucs, or 49ers don their 2000's duds again. 

31 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

They will be put into a vault and locked away forever. Just like you'll never see the Bills, Seahawks, Vikings, Bucs, or 49ers don their 2000's duds again. 

Yep, 28-3 virtually ensures that vault will be sealed.

2 hours ago, athell said:

It's funny that I have more faith in Dan Quinn, Designer than I do in Dan Quinn, Head Football Coach lol.

Quinn has style, so if he is pumped about it, I think I will like the end result.

Im sure the words "embrace the suck" will appear somewhere on the uniforms 

On 2/18/2020 at 0:26 PM, Smiler11 said:

Logo.png

This was my mock-up using @Artist4Adonai logo but with some tweaks (rotating the wing more in-line with the current logo and removing the outline).   

I like this a lot. I’d prefer the white outline on red helmet to give it the retro/classic feel but it’s best logo I’ve seen in a while

Edited by BUBBASBEANS

On 2/19/2020 at 0:57 PM, KRUNKuno said:

I’m almost positive they know we’ll revolt if it’s not a red helmet. 

I hope so and also a classic look.  No new age trendy BS.  Classic hard nosed NFL w a modern fit for our new gen players.  Take ‘66 uni (black and white jerseys w white pants) make it a red chrome helmet, add red 70s style home alternate w alternating silver white pants as desired. Heck even throw in some black pants a time or 2 for the “all black preference crowd” tweek fit to look cool and never look back.  It’s simple as that and most would be very happy.  The fit will be what appeals to those wanting something fresh and up to date as it should for our younger players style.  

On 2/19/2020 at 5:41 PM, TheFalcoholic said:

Out of shape coach... Out of shape team...

On 2/18/2020 at 0:26 PM, Smiler11 said:

Logo.png

This was my mock-up using @Artist4Adonai logo but with some tweaks (rotating the wing more in-line with the current logo and removing the outline).   

Did Blank say he was changing the logo?

1 hour ago, Smiler11 said:

The expectation is that they will. When the head of marketing was questioned they neither confirmed or denied it.

Which there'd be no reason for them to not just say 'no' if it wasn't changing. I still believe, well hope, that it's a modernized version of the old logo. 

Edited by dirtybirds233

8 hours ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

If they're definitely different...

Red and black aren't going to be our colors anymore...

It will, I just think it will be a different type of shade of red, maybe a darker red with black.

2 hours ago, RHEC said:

It will, I just think it will be a different type of shade of red, maybe a darker red with black.

I’m thinking there’s gonna be some gray jerseys involved somewhere 

Finally got to see the Unis today, can’t wait to see some of yalls reactions :munch:

p.s. not trolling. 

Edited by jetpac