Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

2 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

With then being revealed in April,  I'm expecting then to be shown at the draft. 

For sure - That's the target.  I think the "new" logo will at least be on display on the caps handed out.

1 hour ago, chronob said:

I agree.  Photos or leaked images tend to make their way out on these things, sometimes intentionally.  You would think that someone that's actually seen them would have leaked descriptions of them by now.  I wish they would.

It will be interesting to see what the coaching staff will be wearing at the combine - And we're only 2 weeks away.

4 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

It will be interesting to see what the coaching staff will be wearing at the combine - And we're only 2 weeks away.

Unless they do an official reveal (press conference, hype video, models) before the combine I'm sure they'll be wearing old gear.  I'm assuming their intention is to do it right before the draft so the players walk out and get the new jerseys.  Only way it will happen sooner is if it leaks and they're forced to move it up.

3 hours ago, AvidFalconFan said:

Since this is where most of the uniform change is discussed, if they alter the Falcons logo, what happens if you have a Falcons license plate with the OLD logo?

Will the DOT issue new plates with the NEW logo? We have one on each of our two cars. :rant:LOL

Does Georgia issue new plates every year? I know Alabama used to issue new plates every year but about 4 or 5 years ago they stopped doing that. Now they just give us new stickers to place on the tag we've already got.

4 hours ago, Atlchamp99 said:

crazy that we havent had a single leak yet

My guess is they want to see some of the fan creations first.  Why not consider our (not mine btw) creative opinions along with their paid marketing group?  Some of these look pretty good.

10 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

It's just the way the picture is done so people realize that part of the jersey is a different piece of material. It would not look like that in real life.

Oh thank god lol i thought you had done lost your mind my friend XD  Then yeah without that and those parts being the color of the actual jersey i can get down with those for sure i like em.

6 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Does Georgia issue new plates every year? I know Alabama used to issue new plates every year but about 4 or 5 years ago they stopped doing that. Now they just give us new stickers to place on the tag we've already got.

We just get stickers.. You can purchase a new plate for around 35.00 but you still have to purchase the sticker also which is your registration and is what cost the most 

2 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

We just get stickers.. You can purchase a new plate for around 35.00 but you still have to purchase the sticker also which is your registration and is what cost the most 

Nothing is as bad as getting a license renewed. For us it's nearly $40 every 4 years.

1 hour ago, Birdbrains9 said:

I came across this while searching the web... just click, “ new falcons logo/uniform concepts.” 

I like these. Also interesting that those were the only 3 posts that guy ever made - almost like he was trying to guage feedback... 

3 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

I like these. Also interesting that those were the only 3 posts that guy ever made - almost like he was trying to guage feedback... 

Yeah, kind of what I thought too 

3 minutes ago, Goober Pyle said:

What's also interesting is that the new font used is almost the same font used in the letter that Arthur Blank sent out to the season ticket holders announcing the redesign....:o

image.jpeg

af-april-2020-letter.jpg?imageOpt=1&fit=bounds&width=1311

That is our current font I believe - AB letter alludes to subtle changes...

2 hours ago, Absolute said:

Do a search for "artist4adonai" and you will find more concepts he created...seems he may be closer to being the "designer" than we may think.

He posted those on these very boards about 4 years ago, so I feel like you may be reaching w/ that theory but I guess you never know.

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4040456-new-falcons-logouniform-concept/

10 minutes ago, k-train said:

He posted those on these very boards about 4 years ago, so I feel like you may be reaching w/ that theory but I guess you never know.

https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4040456-new-falcons-logouniform-concept/

Actually, the ones I was talking about were different than those but I feel you on the reach...
https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/113929-atlanta-falcons-logo-concept/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-2845738

On 2/13/2020 at 3:12 PM, D.B.N. said:

I really hope we get silver or grey pants similar to the 1990's uniforms. I think Grey Pants, Black Jerseys, and Red chrome helmet with throwback stripe and updated logo would look sick 

I could live w that.   I really like those red helmets!

15 hours ago, Absolute said:

Actually, the ones I was talking about were different than those but I feel you on the reach...
https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/113929-atlanta-falcons-logo-concept/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-2845738

This is the first "retro" style logo that I actually like.  I also like the modification that adds a bit of red to the wings.