• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

On 2/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

We won't get throwbacks as new jerseys. Won't happen. If you think it will, you're wrong. We'll keep them in rotation, but that's it.

The Falcons don't have a winning history. Nothing about the throwbacks screams "winners". The stadium doesn't include retro-design at all. You're going to get a new, modern, flashier uniform. Like it or not, it's what it will be. They don't have the longstanding, ingrained following like other teams. The following is younger, came on with Vick. They don't want throwbacks. They think they're ugly. I've been a fan for 31 years now, and I think the throwbacks are ugly. (Not the 90s Black, the red helmet).

It's ok to be wrong. B)

13 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Where ya find these

Rich McKay's office??:D

That's where McKay said the example  for the all-red color rush unifom sat for a couple of years before they actually wore them vs. the Saints.

6 hours ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

I love it! A simple design. I love the sleeves. Definitely better than what we have now. 

Not bad.  I’d prefer a red helmet but my absolute favorite is the on w updated retros and red chrome helmet w throwback striping (including the gold).  Black, red, white jerseys.  Throwback colors and white pants w integrated undershirt.  I’d post but not where I can rt now.  Overall this isn’t bad.  

On 2/11/2020 at 3:59 PM, AUTiger7222 said:

I still think this is the best of any fan concept I've seen! Simple and perfect mix of red and black.

Is those weird shaped greyed areas around the number part of the jersey or is that just the way that site makes the uniforms look.  If thats gonna be on the jersey itself i would absolutely hate it looking like that.

2 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Is those weird shaped greyed areas around the number part of the jersey or is that just the way that site makes the uniforms look.  If thats gonna be on the jersey itself i would absolutely hate it looking like that.

It's just the way the picture is done so people realize that part of the jersey is a different piece of material. It would not look like that in real life.

2 hours ago, Atlchamp99 said:

crazy that we havent had a single leak yet

I agree.  Photos or leaked images tend to make their way out on these things, sometimes intentionally.  You would think that someone that's actually seen them would have leaked descriptions of them by now.  I wish they would.