Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Hoping to help you get your head out of your ***

What is your deal bro? There's no need for this kind of crap when I've been respectful towards you. I didn't respond to you because I didn't feel like continuing this discussion.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

What is your deal bro? There's no need for this kind of crap when I've been respectful towards you. I didn't respond to you because I didn't feel like continuing this discussion.

If you wanna be an *** I will too man.

6 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Based and going back to throwbacks like some have said are two different things

I think you know and knew this from the very start. You just was asking to see if someone was going to make you seem smart by not knowing how to answer the question. Maybe you should try to re-read what was posted. 

Either that, or you actually didn’t know and was not able to comprehend what was written about the topic. Causing you to make such questionable comments. Even when shown actual images, you stick to regress. Again, re-read the conversation. Perhaps you will get a better perspective on this throwback point of view. 

17 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Exactly. It's stupid that folks think it's impossible that the Falcons couldn't possibly be going back to the old logo and throwback uniforms permanently. I still believe there's a reason Arthur Blank had the field painted up like the old way from the 90s on Thanksgiving night for the first time since the switch to the new logo in 2003.

7 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I think you know and knew this from the very start. You just was asking to see if someone was going to make you seem smart by not knowing how to answer the question. Maybe you should try to re-read what was posted. 

Either that, or you actually didn’t know and was not able to comprehend what was written about the topic. Causing you to make such questionable comments. Even when shown actual images, you stick to regress. Again, re-read the conversation. Perhaps you will get a better perspective on this throwback point of view. 

Arthur Blank himself said that they were contemporary (modern) with added flair (flash). If anyone still thinks that means we're going to go back to the throwbacks in any way, I don't know what to tell you. Unless of course, Blank confused the word contemporary thinking it meant classic. 

We won't get throwbacks as new jerseys. Won't happen. If you think it will, you're wrong. We'll keep them in rotation, but that's it.

The Falcons don't have a winning history. Nothing about the throwbacks screams "winners". The stadium doesn't include retro-design at all. You're going to get a new, modern, flashier uniform. Like it or not, it's what it will be. They don't have the longstanding, ingrained following like other teams. The following is younger, came on with Vick. They don't want throwbacks. They think they're ugly. I've been a fan for 31 years now, and I think the throwbacks are ugly. (Not the 90s Black, the red helmet).

2 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I meant new uniforms based on the throwback uniforms. Not digging in the closet and pulling out a uniform from 1966 and dusting it off and telling the players to wear it. That's freaking stupid that you would assume that's what I meant. Jesus H Christ you sure do like nitpicking about semantics!! It doesn't matter who the poster is you pick an argument with everyone. This is what @Vandy was talking about in one of these other threads.

6 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I meant new uniforms based on the throwback uniforms. Not digging in the closet and pulling out a uniform from 1966 and dusting it off and telling the players to wear it. That's freaking stupid that you would assume that's what I meant. Jesus H Christ you sure do like nitpicking about semantics!! It doesn't matter who the poster is you pick an argument with everyone. This is what @Vandy was talking about in one of these other threads.

So you said one thing but I should know you meant another?

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

So you said one thing but I should know you meant another?

If you have followed the thread you know the discussion all along has been hoping the new uniforms would be based on throwback uniforms. No one was talking about dusting off uniforms from 1966 and wearing them.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

If you have followed the thread you know the discussion all along has been hoping the new uniforms would be based on throwback uniforms. No one was talking about dusting off uniforms from 1966 and wearing them.

That's why I replied to you and not the guys saying based on throwback. You said bring back throwback.

Also you're all ignoring Arthur saying they'd be modern.

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

That's why I replied to you and not the guys saying based on throwback. You said bring back throwback.

Also you're all ignoring Arthur saying they'd be modern.

Modern doesn't mean that they can't be based on a throwback uniform and then updated to a modern style.

But i don't expect them to be anything like the throwbacks after reading what Blank said and I said that after I read it last week. They're gonna be something stupid looking like we've already got. I was just simply pointing out that it's a possibly and I'm not saying absolute for certain anything yet until I see them. I'm not one of those that talks in absolutes like I know exactly this or that and it's a guarantee and if you don't agree with me you're an idiot who needs to go blow your brains out cause I'm right and you're wrong.

8 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Modern doesn't mean that they can't be based on a throwback uniform and then updated to a modern style.

But i don't expect them to be anything like the throwbacks after reading what Blank said and I said that after I read it last week. They're gonna be something stupid looking like we've already got. I was just simply pointing out that it's a possibly and I'm not saying absolute for certain anything yet until I see them. I'm not one of those that talks in absolutes like I know exactly this or that and it's a guarantee and if you don't agree with me you're an idiot who needs to go blow your brains out cause I'm right and you're wrong.

Made me lol

1 minute ago, falconfan4rmmiami said:

4YNttCS.pngPzYkYHw.png

I approve 

If we go for a more contemporary look, then I actually don't mind these jerseys. Not keen on the grey pants and would rather a red helmet.