• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, vel said:

I'm kind of nervous. I'm excited for new uni's, but they can f*ck this up royally. Look at the Browns. HeIl, even the Jags. They've been through multiple for no reason. 

I just hope they use a black one as an alternate more often. There is no reason, given the very first uniform was black, not red. 

The key is to have a simplistic and almost traditional look. Some teams do great with this. Like the Vikings for example. Their new uniforms are WAY better than the stuff they wore in the Favre/AP era. But to your point, the Jags and Browns went more gaudy and it looks pretty clownish. Im going to anxiously await this 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The key is to have a simplistic and almost old school look. Some teams do great with this. Like the Vikings for example. Their new uniforms are WAY better than the stuff they wore in the Favre/AP era. But to your point, the Jags and Browns went more gaudy and it looks pretty clownish. Im going to anxiously await this 

Oh, Blank gonna go flashy trying to be the cool owner.

What to expect?

No to the old logo. That's some serious rebranding that the team isn't going to do.

Hopefully they avoided the over the top trend that has passed. See the bucs and the gold/black jags helmets and the neon Seahawks.

Look out for excessive wording. The Bills, Browns and Lions cover themselves in their team name for some reason.

Speaking of the Bills they did go back to the white helmets after years in red. Might the Falcons go back to red?

The falcons haven't had a simple look since the 90s black uniforms. Hopefully simple is in. Get rid of the stupid sleeves and ugly numbering 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The key is to have a simplistic and almost old school look. Some teams do great with this. Like the Vikings for example. Their new uniforms are WAY better than the stuff they wore in the Favre/AP era. But to your point, the Jags and Browns went more gaudy and it looks pretty clownish. Im going to anxiously await this 

I think Seahawks are pretty good as well. Titans aren't bad either.

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

What to expect?

No to the old logo. That's some serious rebranding that the team isn't going to do.

Hopefully they avoided the over the top trend that has passed. See the bucs and the gold/black jags helmets and the neon Seahawks.

Look out for excessive wording. The Bills, Browns and Lions cover themselves in their team name for some reason.

Speaking of the Bills they did go back to the white helmets after years in red. Might the Falcons go back to red?

The falcons haven't had a simple look since the 90s black uniforms. Hopefully simple is in. Get rid of the stupid sleeves and ugly numbering 

No doubt Blank has heard the word that fans loved when the team wore the retro...hopefully it resonated!

i would be stoked if we just took the retro uni and slapped the current logo on it since that part is not changing.

Just now, 1989Fan said:

No doubt Blank has heard the word that fans loved when the team wore the retro...hopefully it resonated!

Yep. Not just the fans either. Commentators loved them too. They ranked as some of the better throwbacks out there.

13 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The color rush wasn’t that bad to me 

Loved the color rush jersey. Didn’t like the whole uniform though. Would have looked great with some grey or white pants though.

Honestly wouldn’t be mad at all if the unis were the black throw backs (with the new logo) and the red color rushes were the alts