Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

2 hours ago, dirtybirds233 said:

I'm incredibly sad now, seeing how perfect those are and knowing it isn't what we're going to get. 

Same here!! Those are absolutely perfect. A perfect mix of all the throwback uniforms. Sadly we're gonna get some kind of "hip" thing.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:14 AM, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

This makes everybody happy....maybe.

ATLFalcons1.png

These would be a waste of time for a roll out. They could have just released these today if this is what they're doing. It's not a knock on them, they aren't bad. But there's not enough that's different. It's basically black mains, no multicolor sleeves, and a red helmet. Black numbers on the whites. This is a simple redesign. That's not what they said is happening. 

27 minutes ago, vel said:

These would be a waste of time for a roll out. They could have just released these today if this is what they're doing. It's not a knock on them, they aren't bad. But there's not enough that's different. It's basically black mains, no multicolor sleeves, and a red helmet. Black numbers on the whites. This is a simple redesign. That's not what they said is happening. 

Maybe a slightly different font for the numbers, make the helmet metallic red and update the logo. I think these are clean 

2 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Maybe a slightly different font for the numbers, make the helmet metallic red and update the logo. I think these are clean 

I'm not saying I dislike them. I just think they don't need a full campaign/roll out if this is what it ends up being. Those are just simple changes, not a full scale redesign like they're describing it as. 

Just now, vel said:

I'm not saying I dislike them. I just think they don't need a full campaign/roll out if this is what it ends up being. Those are just simple changes, not a full scale redesign like they're describing it as. 

I feel ya. I just hope it isnt something like super overdone like Tampa Bay or the Titans. I hope its a clean modern look. We will see... 

3 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

I feel ya. I just hope it isnt something like super overdone like Tampa Bay or the Titans. I hope its a clean modern look. We will see... 

I like the Titans. If it's like the Titans or Seahawks, I'm with it. The Bucs are bad, but it's hard to make pewter look good. The Falcons have the easiest color palette in my opinion. Red, black, white. Don't be like the Browns. Even if they went simple, the new Jets uni's are a good look. But they're talking redesign, so I'm hoping it's more Seahawks than Browns. 

14 minutes ago, vel said:

I like the Titans. If it's like the Titans or Seahawks, I'm with it. The Bucs are bad, but it's hard to make pewter look good. The Falcons have the easiest color palette in my opinion. Red, black, white. Don't be like the Browns. Even if they went simple, the new Jets uni's are a good look. But they're talking redesign, so I'm hoping it's more Seahawks than Browns. 

Black red and white is a great color palette to work with. Guess we just have diff opinions on the looks because I actually like the Browns' new unis and the Jets more than Seahawks or Titans. 

On 2/3/2020 at 5:05 PM, AUTiger7222 said:

Same here!! Those are absolutely perfect. A perfect mix of all the throwback uniforms. Sadly we're gonna get some kind of "hip" thing.

Something hip like this? :ninja:

Falcon__76637.1455498483.jpg?c=2

1 hour ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Why are you so certain? Do you have knowledge of what's going to be unveiled?

we are getting new uniforms, so how is going back to throwback new?

1 hour ago, RHEC said:

we are getting new uniforms, so how is going back to throwback new?

There are 4 jerseys. Almost guaranteed one is the black or red throwback.

Edited by MDFalconFan