Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

13 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Literally 0% of the fan base is asking for flair 

man these unis gonna be some new age bullhockey that’s supposed to be hip and cool, but ultimately looks gimmicky and overdesigned. 

This forum doesn't represent the whole fanbase so we don't know the majority of our fanbase wants.

55 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Pretty sure most fans generally love when we wear the throwbacks...

Pretty sure most fans have no idea what they like and regardless of uniforms, fans will love it and hate it. 

21 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Look way too arena league

I agree that having the same color pants and jersey looks a bit arena league, but these jerseys are what I think we're going to end up with or something close to it. It sounds like we're going to have 4 different pants that we can chop and change as often as we like.

jpeg

The numbers even match the new font type that was sneakily changed up in the latest letter from AB.

For the record I'd rather we go for something more akin to the 60's or 90's throwbacks.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:23 PM, ParanoidAndroid said:

AB: Well it's the first time in 17 years that we're changing them which is remarkable to me because I didn't realize it was quite that long. But I did remember when we first bought the team a couple years later that we did change it – and that was a great change at that time. I think that this look that fans will feel, experience and see and hopefully wear is one that's more in keeping with a contemporary look and feel that our fans are looking for – a little more flair. I think the level combinations is one of the things that struck me about the tops and bottoms, the way they could be combined and put together provides a lot of options. The players had a lot of input in the uniforms; you know, they have to wear them. Beyond that, they're young and they're hip and they get it. They want to wear something that looks good on them. I think the uniforms will good on them and even better on our fans.

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/q-a-with-arthur-blank-2020-expectations-draft-free-agency-salary-cap-uniforms

Get ready to be dissapointed folks. I honestly won't mind a contemporary look. I'm old school but don't need to be reminded of those days. 

If you read my earlier post in this thread, I described my expectations these unis would be butt-ugly ~ But ~ I've just gotten a lot more optimistic thanks to a SB interview Blank did. He said he personally really likes them, but the thing that got me pumped was he said the players had a lot of input into the design.

That tells me these uniforms aren't going to be basic, stripped-down 1940's, they're going to be what's going on today, they'll have some flash. Blank also hinted that the tops and bottoms were designed so they could be paired in different ways. I'm now looking forward to seeing what they've come up with. If they ain't all that great, I'll only be 98 when they change'em out again, so no big deal. :lol:

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/q-a-with-arthur-blank-2020-expectations-draft-free-agency-salary-cap-uniforms

Much quieter concerning the new uniforms than back in early 2003 when we were waiting for the new uniforms to be unveiled.

There were a ton of speculative uniform drawings back then. 

Don't tell me we finally grew up.:)

Edited by Zzzzz

On 2/1/2020 at 8:14 AM, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

This makes everybody happy....maybe.

ATLFalcons1.png

The Falcons as an organization aren't smart enough to have such a clean, updated, simple, yet strong looking design. 

With that said, if brilliance did fall upon the Falcons brass to do something like this - I would buy that #2 road jersey post-haste.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:14 AM, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

This makes everybody happy....maybe.

ATLFalcons1.png

I like these with one exception.... Make the logo on the helmet bigger and all black.