Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

8 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

That play gave me one fat ******* nut.

FTS glad to see you back man

I bet it did! :lol:

It was dumb to try and fit that pass in though, he got too greedy.

And appreciate it, but I haven't gone anywhere though. :D

Just now, Iron Saint said:

I bet it did! :lol:

It was dumb to try and fit that pass in though, he got too greedy.

And appreciate it, but I haven't gone anywhere though. :D

Probably just haven't seen you around since I've been gone mostly :lol:

How ya been big dawg

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Probably just haven't seen you around since I've been gone mostly :lol:

How ya been big dawg

Hahaha, I hear you. It definitely is good to getaway for awhile and recharge. I'll probably indulge in the same within the coming months, probably around the time after the Super Bowl until free agency is about to open up.

But ah, I haven't been too bad other than getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly on January 5th. :lol:

How about yourself, my dude?

4 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Hahaha, I hear you. It definitely is good to getaway for awhile and recharge. I'll probably indulge in the same within the coming months, probably around the time after the Super Bowl until free agency is about to open up.

But ah, I haven't been too bad other than getting kicked in the nuts repeatedly on January 5th. :lol:

How about yourself, my dude?

Just been working my *** off. Now that christmas is gone I've barely been working :lol:

Went from 50-60 hours a week to driving once a week if that.

UPS driving that is.

4 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Just been working my *** off. Now that christmas is gone I've barely been working :lol:

Went from 50-60 hours a week to driving once a week if that.

UPS driving that is.

Ohhh I gotcha, and yeah I'm sure this time is probably a relatively dead zone for you guys after the pure chaos leading up to Christmas. I'm sure the rest was much needed, though the bills don't stop coming! :lol:

3 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Looks more like SF than NO, but keep hoping :D

SF doesn't have black jerseys with gold numbers though! B)

But I get what you're saying, haha.

3 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Agreed! :lol:

I like the red hat look. I think it'd especially look dope with the black and white version of y'all current logo someone posted in here a few pages back.

Yes, I’m def a fan of red helmets too!  I agree that blk/white logo is much nicer on red than current logo.  I just hope they stay clean.....basics man!  It’s not the time to get too cute!   I’m good w black jersey w red alternate and white road.  I’m liking white on white lately.  Y’alls whites are a really nice clean look.  I’m fine w black or silver pants as alternates too.  Just black jersey white pants for normal uni.  

On 1/20/2020 at 11:08 AM, SavvyFalcon89 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bloggingdirty.com/2020/01/18/concepts-new-uniforms-atlanta-falcons/amp/

There was this one I saw online..it would be a good Five Stipes tie in if nothing else lol.

EOTNx0sXsAAOs8A.jpeg

Gold pants is just way too close to Saints and Niners colors. Hard pass.

15 minutes ago, Absolute said:

I sent it to them on Twitter...hopeful for a last minute hail mary to get this one in!

Nice!!  They can certainly do worse imho. I just blv the red helmets and classic look would play well given our other current challenges.  Clean, classic etc!

After reading some of the laws governing NFL uniforms, it seems teams only have to designate the Jerseys as their home, road, alternate & throwback. Reading between the lines it sounds like we'll get 4 different pant options but can pick and choose and even mix up the combinations as when we like (personally I'm a white pant fan). 

4 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

After reading some of the laws governing NFL uniforms, it seems team only have to designate the Jerseys as their home, road, alternate & throwback. Reading between the lines it sounds like we'll get 4 different pant options but can pick and choose and even mix up the combinations as when we like (personally I'm a white pant fan). 

Yeah I saw that post about the combinations...says we would have 4 different jersey and pant options.  Someone needs to leak something...