Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

No worries, it’s a fan shirt, not even a jersey. You can find plenty of Falcons garb w a number online.

Thanks!   I know it’s not all abt me but I’d really hoped to see a heavy throwback influence when we got new unis.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah, I was thinking that was darker than I was imagining. 

I do like those overall.  What abt the silver/grays w red alt jersey and white pants w black.  Red helmet always.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

I do like those overall.  What abt the silver/grays w red alt jersey and white pants w black.  Red helmet always.  

That works for me. I am not anti white pants, I just have a preference and as long as we get rid of those crazy jerseys I am fine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That works for me. I am not anti white pants, I just have a preference and as long as we get rid of those crazy jerseys I am fine!

Oh I think the silver or gray looks great w red jersey (which I do like) but being a perish I must ask for black jerseys and yes, I agree, current ones are hideous.  I also need to see a change from the LI uniform.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BUBBASBEANS said:

Oh I think the silver or gray looks great w red jersey (which I do like) but being a perish I must ask for black jerseys and yes, I agree, current ones are hideous.  I also need to see a change from the LI uniform.  

Yeah, they should have left those uniforms in Houston and petitioned the league for special uniform change considerations! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Yeah.....pls no!!!  I do t think either team would appreciate that look

Agreed! :lol:

2 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Keep it to the stripe on our new red helmets;)))

I like the red hat look. I think it'd especially look dope with the black and white version of y'all current logo someone posted in here a few pages back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iron Saint said:

Agreed! :lol:

I like the red hat look. I think it'd especially look dope with the black and white version of y'all current logo someone posted in here a few pages back.

I kinda like the red jersey/black helmet look. Brees dreams about em, actually....:ninja:
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...