36 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Eeeek...not sure I like how this sounds.  

Not what he was expecting?  Every fan expects it to be some form of homage to the throwback.   Seems like he didn’t like them at first and then they grew on him.

Would you expect anything less?   This is the franchise who has consistently found ways to torture its beleaguered fan base. Even when we “think” we’re winning.....disaster lurks arnd the next corner.  I had high hopes like everyone else here but I’m sure the pencil necks at Branch hired a consultant who conducted a “focus group” w folks who could give a **** less abt team or uniform and have presented AB w some next generation, sustainable, environmental friendly uniform designed to lure the “next generation” of fans to Benz and promote social unity.  Another blow to the real fan base!!   I’m to point I’d rather go back in time and watch the 69-78 versions wallow around in the baseball field at old fulton co stadium, eat a burger, dog, beer etc, freeze my butt off and at least enjoy the atmosphere even if u can’t win.  Those teams usually demonstrated, grit, heart and effort even if undertalented on the whole.  It felt like football.  Not a Corp board mtg.  

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

Not what he was expecting?  Every fan expects it to be some form of homage to the throwback.   Seems like he didn’t like them at first and then they grew on him.

Agreed - When I hear that it was not what he was expecting, I'm thinking that it must not have any throwback genetics and is something over the top like this...

BFDATkLCQAAq9HX.jpg

Edited by Maltese Falcon
1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The throwback jerseys with the current logo would be perfectly fine 

Personally, I think the new uniforms will be heavily inspired by the throwbacks with a modern twist and the current logo.

The Falcons will have both a red and a black jersey. Not sure which one will be the alternate.

26 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Personally, I think the new uniforms will be heavily inspired by the throwbacks with a modern twist and the current logo.

The Falcons will have both a red and a black jersey. Not sure which one will be the alternate.

I’m thinking helmets will become red again. Black jersey will be home. Red alternate 

7 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I’m thinking helmets will become red again. Black jersey will be home. Red alternate 

If we don't go back to black as the primary jersey color pretty much all is lost. The only way i want red to remain the primary jersey color is if the uniform looks like something from the 70s.

Also, I want the Falcons to go back to that color red from the 70s. That looked much better than the current red color.

Edited by AUTiger7222
1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

That's how I read it too. Said they weren't what he expected, and just about everyone is expecting something similar to the throwbacks. Really scared Nike f'd this up...

56 minutes ago, SavvyFalcon89 said:

Falcons.jpg

That's pretty cool.   A lot of all-black uniform concepts here don't have enough red on them, but between the sleeve stripes and helmet stripes there's just enough.  It's certainly an improvement over the current ones. I'd love to see a red version of this with black and white stripes.  I'd still prefer a red helmet, though.

22 hours ago, E. T. said:

Somebody has got to leak a picture soon!

Don't be surprised if they are not already leaked on here...Back when they weregoing to change the uniform and logo in early 2000's there were a couple of posters on here with the new logo/uniform pics like they come up with them,asking everyone what they thought about them.. then it turned out they were the exact same... I wouldnt doubt if they have had people on here over the last couple of years posting pics of "their concept uniform" just to see what people thought about them

18 minutes ago, andrews31cain21 said:

Don't be surprised if they are not already leaked on here...Back when they weregoing to change the uniform and logo in early 2000's there were a couple of posters on here with the new logo/uniform pics like they come up with them,asking everyone what they thought about them.. then it turned out they were the exact same... I wouldnt doubt if they have had people on here over the last couple of years posting pics of "their concept uniform" just to see what people thought about them

Not sure who that could be.......:ninja:

4 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

If we don't go back to black as the primary jersey color pretty much all is lost. The only way i want red to remain the primary jersey color is if the uniform looks like something from the 70s.

Also, I want the Falcons to go back to that color red from the 70s. That looked much better than the current red color.

Yes, I’m in the orig jersey w red helmet camp personally.  Whites for road w red for alternate.   I’d prefer old falcon but willing to compromise there if abso nec.  If they’ve listened to their fan base at all they will have a black jersey aka throwbacks.   

On 1/16/2020 at 2:10 PM, aawagner011 said:

This concept of mine is a blending of eras. It uses the red helmet and black jersey combination of the original 1960s teams. Light gray is used in place of white, reminiscent of the old sets with the gray pants and occasionally gray numbers. There are several combinations available as we saw the team use in the mid 2000s.

I used a single stripe design that thins out in the middle, similar to the wing- yet the shape is stillcontained within a traditional stripe shape. This evokes a bit of movement and speed without resorting to odd shapes and lines like we've seen from Nike lately. The stripe is consistent across all applications, similar to the Florida Gators.

Take a look at this site I made which allows you to choose your favorite combination:

https://andrewwagner.wixsite.com/atlantafalcons2020

2ZGJN4X.jpg

These look phenomenal