• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, E. T. said:

I agree. Like something similar to these. A modern touch to the 60's version.

See the source image

I like the stripes on the compression shirt sleeves, problem is most players don’t ware the compression shirt. Ryan would be set though.

overall a little to Dawg for me though.

10 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I like the stripes on the compression shirt sleeves, problem is most players don’t ware the compression shirt. Ryan would be set though.

overall a little to Dawg for me though.

I can get use to these, but I'd like to see a modern 90's version too. Something about the grey pants that needs to make a comeback.

49 minutes ago, Nereek said:

I hate to break it to the fans that wants throwbacks as our uniforms... not going to happen.

Believe me, the franchise is still going to sell those throwbacks to everyone, but yeah - They want to create a brand new uniform for everyone to purchase as well.

A little bit of info from Matthew Tabeek 

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/sftb-trading-up-in-nfl-draft-safety-questions-new-uniform-clues-mock-drafts-runn

Richard from Cataula, GA
Beek! Man, absolutely love what you do with SFTB. It's awesome! Please keep it up for a long time to come. I'm ecstatic for all of the offseason Falcons stuff and looking forward to see what DQ is gonna continue to build our team into. My question is simply do you know or can you say if there is a heavy theme of BLACK in the new uniforms? I really hope so because that's a great look for our ATL Falcons. Thanks, and can't wait to read more SFTB!

Matt: First, thanks for the support and kind words. I've said dozens and dozens of times and I'll say it again: This space is here because of you, the fans. As far as the uniforms go – and I wish I had a dollar for every question I receive about them – I cannot give away any specific details about them or I'll get in some pretty big trouble! However … I have seen them and I can give you my reactions. Flat out, I think they are sweet looking. And I'll add this, too: When I first laid eyes on them (on a computer screen), they were not what I was expecting. And I'll add one more thing: When I finally saw them in person and actually held them (and the helmet) for the first time, I liked them even more. Loved them, actually. That's all I can say. Lips are sealed, folks.

1 hour ago, Goober Pyle said:

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/sftb-trading-up-in-nfl-draft-safety-questions-new-uniform-clues-mock-drafts-runn

Richard from Cataula, GA
Beek! Man, absolutely love what you do with SFTB. It's awesome! Please keep it up for a long time to come. I'm ecstatic for all of the offseason Falcons stuff and looking forward to see what DQ is gonna continue to build our team into. My question is simply do you know or can you say if there is a heavy theme of BLACK in the new uniforms? I really hope so because that's a great look for our ATL Falcons. Thanks, and can't wait to read more SFTB!

Matt: First, thanks for the support and kind words. I've said dozens and dozens of times and I'll say it again: This space is here because of you, the fans. As far as the uniforms go – and I wish I had a dollar for every question I receive about them – I cannot give away any specific details about them or I'll get in some pretty big trouble! However … I have seen them and I can give you my reactions. Flat out, I think they are sweet looking. And I'll add this, too: When I first laid eyes on them (on a computer screen), they were not what I was expecting. And I'll add one more thing: When I finally saw them in person and actually held them (and the helmet) for the first time, I liked them even more. Loved them, actually. That's all I can say. Lips are sealed, folks.

Someone get him to spill more! I need more info!!

14 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Why won’t that happen? The franchise is going to want to please the fans. The franchise wants the fans to purchase the team gear. It makes money. 

I think they’re way too far invested in the new logo.  Wasn’t it drawn up by somebody close to Blank?  On top of that, the new uniform announcement uses the current logo.  

1 hour ago, Goober Pyle said:

Richard from Cataula, GA

Eeeek...not sure I like how this sounds.  

Not what he was expecting?  Every fan expects it to be some form of homage to the throwback.   Seems like he didn’t like them at first and then they grew on him.