• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I also like whomever came up with this idea. This looks pretty cool.

59b2e6e0ada5c_FalconsConcept090817.gif.7

Although I like the red-dominant look, I wouldn't mind this idea because it has enough red too.  (Except for the bottom row far left and far right.   Color-on-top-of-same-color is just stupid looking in my opinion)  

2 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Someone seems a little insecure. Let people enjoy what they want.

Wanting better trench play doesn't mean you also can't wait better uniforms. 

I find it sad everytime we have a uniform thread there's some guy who always has to come in to try and put down everyone and weakly insinuate things. Bunch of clowns if you ask me.

I said “ironic”, not “sissified”.  Sheesh lighten up a little

34 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I'd say it's harder for the QB to track his receivers also

Nope! now you are actually making my point.. Ryan knows where his player will be.. and he knows where to throw the ball. But it's harder for the opposing D# to keep track in Black.. :ninja:  It;s a scientific Fact !! 

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I also like whomever came up with this idea. This looks pretty cool.

59b2e6e0ada5c_FalconsConcept090817.gif.7

Get the stripes off the sleeves. Either bird or stripes, not both.

Pretty unlikely that the team is changing the logo. That's bigger news than jerseys.

This concept of mine is a blending of eras. It uses the red helmet and black jersey combination of the original 1960s teams. Light gray is used in place of white, reminiscent of the old sets with the gray pants and occasionally gray numbers. There are several combinations available as we saw the team use in the mid 2000s.

I used a single stripe design that thins out in the middle, similar to the wing- yet the shape is stillcontained within a traditional stripe shape. This evokes a bit of movement and speed without resorting to odd shapes and lines like we've seen from Nike lately. The stripe is consistent across all applications, similar to the Florida Gators.

Take a look at this site I made which allows you to choose your favorite combination:

https://andrewwagner.wixsite.com/atlantafalcons2020

2ZGJN4X.jpg

I am sold on the switch to red helmets.  I see the logo better and I think they look far better than the black helmets.  

It seems like a lot of teams have switched to black helmets in the past couple of decades.  I think a blood red helmet would look good and intimidating.  Not sure about the chrome, though I am keeping and open mind.  

This topic pi$$es me off less than writing about lousy coaching and poor personnel decisions.  

25 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

This concept of mine is a blending of eras. It uses the red helmet and black jersey combination of the original 1960s teams. Light gray is used in place of white, reminiscent of the old sets with the gray pants and occasionally gray numbers. There are several combinations available as we saw the team use in the mid 2000s.

I used a single stripe design that thins out in the middle, similar to the wing- yet the shape is stillcontained within a traditional stripe shape. This evokes a bit of movement and speed without resorting to odd shapes and lines like we've seen from Nike lately. The stripe is consistent across all applications, similar to the Florida Gators.

Take a look at this site I made which allows you to choose your favorite combination:

https://andrewwagner.wixsite.com/atlantafalcons2020

2ZGJN4X.jpg

I would love for the helmets to have that gold element like the 1966 ones

2 hours ago, octoslash said:

Although I like the red-dominant look, I wouldn't mind this idea because it has enough red too.  (Except for the bottom row far left and far right.   Color-on-top-of-same-color is just stupid looking in my opinion)  

I'm not a fan of all colored uniforms either but I could stomach it for a game or two. The reason I like this one is mainly for  the home, road, and alternative uniforms listed.

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Get the stripes off the sleeves. Either bird or stripes, not both.

Pretty unlikely that the team is changing the logo. That's bigger news than jerseys.

I think it looks fine with both and the older ones from back in the day had both. Lots of teams have had both logo and stripes on the sleeves.