Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

2 minutes ago, FALCONTALON83 said:

People have been correct in saying that they grow on you. I like em more each time I look at them.

Maybe for some but for me, each time I look at them, I hate them even more haha 

Does the team have to wait 5 years to make minor changes? These are close to being really good. Remove the ATL and replace with smaller ATLANTA. Smaller numbers with a red and silver outline. Add grey pants. Then I'd say they were top 10 in the league. Can't they do that next year?

17 minutes ago, MDFalconFan said:

Does the team have to wait 5 years to make minor changes? These are close to being really good. Remove the ATL and replace with smaller ATLANTA. Smaller numbers with a red and silver outline. Add grey pants. Then I'd say they were top 10 in the league. Can't they do that next year?

Different number fonts too

25 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

They aren’t Wendy’s savage, but for an NFL team they kinda are

If these were fakes and they went through all of this that's not even savage anymore ...more of a waste of time

58 minutes ago, MDFalconFan said:

They wouldn't with different pant combos.  And I read they have socks coming.

I agree.  Put the white pants w black jersey and striped socks and you have a classic instead of the “mean machines pjs”....

I heard a rumor that they sent out discount codes to get the new jerseys with and save a certain percent off. If anyone has it but doesn’t like the new jerseys or plan on using it, can you send it to me? Thanks!

11 hours ago, wartownfalcon said:

i think they are decoys. Falcons media has been savage the last couple of years on Twitter so who knows

People still in denial I see.