NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

1 hour ago, k-train said:

The problem I have with these sort of mockups is that they all have key elements to the look of the uniform incorporated into the sleeves of the undershirt. This mockup has the stripes, other ones in this thread have had the logo and/or numbers placed there as well. Considering the vast majority of players are never going to be wearing an undershirt like that, it's not a very good representation of what the uniforms would actually look like on the field.

Should be incorporated into the sleeves themselves I guess?

Design can be adjusted. I like the idea behind it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

23 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Watch it be some #######

“We changed the color of the stitching to a deeper red! Only $99.99!” Lol but this promotes my theory that we’re drafting a rb this year. Only because we can’t draft another wr :lol:. Blank gon wanna sell them jerseys 

Edited by MoFalconsFan56
3 hours ago, putnam6 said:

I wouldn't mind the 70's or the early 80's either  thought I was the only person checking out uni watch LOL

I love those helmets and the black/white orig jerseys w logo on sleeve.  They could use the Red ones for alternates and even interchange the original white (60s) w 80s early 90s silver britches.  Itd be tough to beat.  Classic i is that have always been cool!!

3 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

The old logo isn't coming back outside of throwbacks.

The logo if changed will be further modernized.

I wouldn't say that. Nike now has control of the MLB uniforms and the Brewers just went back to their old logo that isn't a "modern" look. Like I said previously, I think there's a reason Blank had them paint up the field on Thanksgiving night with the old logo when he had never done it before. That wasn't just for that game. That was him potentially seeing how it would look for the future.

9 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I wouldn't say that. Nike now has control of the MLB uniforms and the Brewers just went back to their old logo that isn't a "modern" look. Like I said previously, I think there's a reason Blank had them paint up the field on Thanksgiving night with the old logo when he had never done it before. That wasn't just for that game. That was him potentially seeing how it would look for the future.

I think it was done just because it was the primetime Thanksgiving game.

20 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I think it was done just because it was the primetime Thanksgiving game.

I think there was a reason behind it other than it just being Thanksgiving. We've had all these throwback games over the years and that's the first time since the uniform change in 2003 that the field was painted differently. Now we get word straight from Blank himself about new uniforms. I don't think that's a coincidence.