NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

socalriseup

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol no. You’re acting like a baby...calling it a “turd” is a huge overreaction 

I know I'm venting a bit.  And, I'm aware others will have differing opinions, but these fall victim to so many bad design pitfalls that it is disappointing.  Style is timeless.  Fashion, by definition, employs gimmicks, and, by nature, dates itself.  This is fashion...and not particularly good fashion, either.

17 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Agree I think the helmet is sick. If the black is the primary home, I’m good. The white on white is very sharp. Love the black numbers 

I prefer standard black white/white whites.  Helmet is cool gradient is a kids jersey and “Atl” is too feminine for me.  Guys do t say “ATL”  too often....get that red helmet too  pls!!!

7 minutes ago, AndrewsFrancisBart said:

I know I'm venting a bit.  And, I'm aware others will have differing opinions, but these fall victim to so many bad design pitfalls that it is disappointing.  Style is timeless.  Fashion, by definition, employs gimmicks, and, by nature, dates itself.  This is fashion...and not particularly good fashion, either.

Fair enough. Sorry about the “baby” comment. The players do seem to like them. You should check out the home page. Ryan, Debo, and Grady all like them 

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/atlanta-falcons-go-back-to-black-unveil-new-uniforms

1 minute ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

I prefer standard black white/white whites.  Helmet is cool gradient is a kids jersey and “Atl” is too feminine for me.  Guys do t say “ATL”  too often....get that red helmet too  pls!!!

I admit it’d be cooler if ATL was replaced with smaller font that said Rise Up

4 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

af-20200309-iceman-jersey-launch-gl-b1-f

What about the red pants?

Fix the jumbo sized numbers, make the ATL smaller and just remove the gradient jersey alltogether and I would like them.

The White/Black, Black/White,White/Red would be nice if they did the above,

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Fix the jumbo sized numbers, make the ATL smaller and just remove the gradient jersey alltogether and I would like them.

The White/Black, Black/White,White/Red would be nice if they did the above,

I just noticed that the red pants have a black stripe down the side.

All the jerseys have red stripes down the side so I'm not sure if they go well together with the red pants 

I haven’t once said “how” people should perceive this...I’m simply LOL’ing at the childish overreactions by some of y’all

So calling people "babies", "childish" and dismissing any and all criticism as overreation isnt a veieled way of telling people that their perceptions are wrong?

Ok, Mod.

5 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Fair enough. Sorry about the “baby” comment. The players do seem to like them. You check out the home page. Ryan, Devi, and Grady all like them 

It's all good!  I'm usually exceedingly level-headed, and optimistic to a fault, as my post history points out.  Maybe it's the state of the world right now, but I was due a tantrum, haha. :lol:

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

I just noticed that the red pants have a black stripe down the side.

All the jerseys have red stripes down the side so I'm not sure if they go well together with the red pants 

I think the easy fix would be to just remove the stripe from the red pants. Having the stripe flow into the pants wouldnt be bad. They could just get rid of the stripe on all of em though and it's probably look better.

So calling people "babies", "childish" and dismissing any and all criticism as overreation isnt a veieled way of telling people that their perceptions are wrong?

Ok, Mod.

No. It’s one thing to critique it. It’s another when people say things like “this is worse than 28-3! This is equivalent to a huge turd!”

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

No. It’s one thing to critique it. It’s another when people say things like “this is worse than 28-3! This is equivalent to a huge turd!”

To them it could be worse than 28-3. They only had to live through 28-3 once. If they hate these uniforms this have to look at them 17 times a year.

I like the different combos (I really hope we don't go all black for our home). I like the helmet and the different pant options (although wish there was a grey/silver). I like the sleeves and collars.

I'm indifferent on the red stripe and font (the throwback font style would have been my preference).

I don't like the huge numbers and ATL on the front (I don't mind ATL being on the front, in fact if we must have something there would rather ATL over FALCONS or ATLANTA, but **** that is big). I'm not a big fan of the gradient red jersey.

In terms of options hope we go with the black jersey/white pants as our home. Apart from the throwback that is probably my favourite.

To them it could be worse than 28-3. They only had to live through 28-3 once. If they hate these uniforms this have to look at them 17 times a year.

They can get a new team if the uniform is more important than winning then...

And I’m sorry, but there’s no justification in comparing a new uniform to a super bowl collapse. It’s an overreaction. Plain and simple 

2 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

They’ve grown on me a little already. Just win a Super Bowl in em. We will all love them then. 

also a little odd they didn’t include Julio in any marketing..? Our best player and most well known player 

I would imagine he just wasn’t available. I’m sure they wanted Julio 

3 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

They’ve grown on me a little already. Just win a Super Bowl in em. We will all love them then. 

also a little odd they didn’t include Julio in any marketing..? Our best player and most well known player 

I would imagine he just wasn’t available. I’m sure they wanted Julio 

Julio was busy working as a secret agent going to visit Gurley and getting him to quickly agree to terms.