• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Because people hate change. Said it yesterday. 
They aren’t THAT bad...

They really are bad. That gradient one just made everything hit the floor..... The font is horrible and those size XXXL numbers isss... Come on Blank

1 minute ago, Absolute said:

I will say they are better than yesterday seeing ALL of the combos put together.  It will grow on me.

Remember 2003? All of us didn’t know what to think of the logo and the new units. Reactions were pretty negative. They eventually grew on everyone.

Some people are just stuck on the 90’s uniforms and won’t accept anything different from those. 

Why would they announce a 4/14 release date and then release them today?  This uniform marketing strategy seems so unorganized and not thought out.  The uniforms will only appeal to a small portion.  I'm not sure why they would go this route.  The throwbacks were super popular, so why not go with something that would have that flavor?  They already had most of the fan base loving those and it would have been easy to make them a little more modern.  The throwbacks with the red helmets were absolutely the best throwbacks in the NFL, by a long shot.  Just doesn't make sense to me that a corporation would make this much of a mistake.  

13 minutes ago, DirtybyrdGA said:

what a big dam marketing fail... April 14th my aszz.. then uniform leaks... then the next day a full release instead of the 14th.... Falcons are still gonna  falcon,,,  Pissed they didn't have any update from anything before Blank got in.

They are who we know they are!!!  With that said, drop the silly gradient, lose the goofy black on black w that hideous “mean machine look” and you are left w 2 very solid pro unis!!!  Fix the immature and girlish “ATL” with a simple “atltanta” or “Falcons” throw those black n red stripe socks on every game day w both home/away, get red helmets w gray face mask and we should never Change again.  Historic quality at that point!!!

4 minutes ago, Falcon You said:

Why would they announce a 4/14 release date and then release them today?  This uniform marketing strategy seems so unorganized and not thought out.  The uniforms will only appeal to a small portion.  I'm not sure why they would go this route.  The throwbacks were super popular, so why not go with something that would have that flavor?  They already had most of the fan base loving those and it would have been easy to make them a little more modern.  The throwbacks with the red helmets were absolutely the best throwbacks in the NFL, by a long shot.  Just doesn't make sense to me that a corporation would make this much of a mistake.  

Because the leaks yesterday. Simple as that. 

9 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Because people hate change. Said it yesterday. 
They aren’t THAT bad...

No.  I LOVE change.  I've been looking forward to a uniform change for years, though I've really liked all iterations of the Falcons' uniforms.  This design is a steaming turd, plain and simple, and it's plainly obvious my opinion is not the minority.  Yours is.

3 minutes ago, Tomahawk Choppa said:

I swear, some people just love to complain. They aren't even that bad. 

Having a negative opinion about something is not « complaining » it’s just an opinion.

Just now, AndrewsFrancisBart said:

No.  I LOVE change.  I've been looking forward to a uniform change for years, though I've really liked all iterations of the Falcons' uniforms.  This design is a steaming turd, plain and simple, and it's plainly obvious my opinion is not the minority.  Yours is.

Lol no. You’re acting like a baby...calling it a “turd” is a huge overreaction 

19 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

Nice video and very appreciative of their efforts.  The “ATL” and “gradient” are overreach by marketing  it’s not how OUR core fanbase identifies (learn from Braves classic designs).  They’ve almost hit the mark overall though.  Stick w classic black/whites or white on whites, get an alternate solid red, ease gradient into a closet and we’re very legit uni wise.  

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol no. You’re acting like a baby...calling it a “turd” is a huge overreaction 

Your constant need to tell people how they should percieve something is more annoying than the "overreactions".