Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

These are not the new uniforms.. Confirmed by players 

No, confirmed by a guy who claims he had a player tell him that wasn’t it. Unless you’re not referring to the falcons watch account. He said in his Instagram story he doesn’t believe the player when he says those arnt them. 

1 hour ago, FalconTough said:

I'm glad I didn't post my reaction right away. At first I was up in arms, but of course like always, with time I've grown to see the good in them.

- The logo "pops" off the jersey more on the white & black

- The red accents really come through on the white (Nike logo, triple, outline) and don't feel clunky like our old ones.

- The red pointy stripe, while tacky - makes sense with how we use that element in the logo & in the seats at Mercedez Bens.

- The gradient as a jersey design is ownable for the team. But hey, if it doesn't work, this could leave the jersey set in a couple years.

- The choice to go modern vs classic pairs nicely with the new flashy stadium. 

I'm now just holding out hope that our throwback option has the silver pants from the 90's.

I agree w almost everything but that gradient doesn’t belong on an nfl field on game day.  Need red helmets too. 

26 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

No, confirmed by a guy who claims he had a player tell him that wasn’t it. Unless you’re not referring to the falcons watch account. He said in his Instagram story he doesn’t believe the player when he says those arnt them. 

I actually heard from someone who got a jersey as well. These ain't it...the pants may surprise us from what I'm hearing. 

2 hours ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

Im thinking these pictures are months old and these are rejected concepts (at least I hope). 

That's part of my aforementioned theory...

I do find it a little bit strange that these popped up the same day and time that the Falcons officially announced a release date. That makes me wonder if they're for real or not.

1 hour ago, TimeBomb said:

I actually like the old school Browns look. I think they might be going back to it.

When the Browns first came back in 1999 this is what they looked like. I have no on earthly idea why they decided to screw it all up because it looked very good.

ab316b9d95b7b72915a8bf6f0d3b1275.jpg

couch-denver-horiz-ccjpg-7e35929e59f1583

They also had the orange jerseys and pants that went great with this uniform. But then they started screwing it all up.

4 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Nah.  They listened to the fans, remember?

Which fans? You've only got to look in this thread to see there isn't a universal concept of what 'good' looks it.

Whatever we end up with, and I'm pretty certain these are probably it (with maybe another pant option), some are going to like them and some are going to hate them. Those who love them will still find elements to the overall concept that they don't like and those that hate them will find elements they like. It's just the nature of the beast.

1 hour ago, Smiler11 said:

Which fans? You've only got to look in this thread to see there isn't a universal concept of what 'good' looks it.

Whatever we end up with, and I'm pretty certain these are probably it (with maybe another pant option), some are going to like them and some are going to hate them. Those who love them will still find elements to the overall concept that they don't like and those that hate them will find elements they like. It's just the nature of the beast.

The fans have been begging for some form of throwback uniforms since forever. These uniforms (real or not) look absolutely nothing like anything the Falcons have ever worn before. Had they listened to the majority of what the fans wanted, they would have come out with something that looks like either of these two concepts that were put together.

0skgd0e9ih031.jpg

ATLFalcons.png

21 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

The fans have been begging for some form of throwback uniforms since forever. These uniforms (real or not) look absolutely nothing like anything the Falcons have ever worn before. Had they listened to the majority of what the fans wanted, they would have come out with something that looks like either of these two concepts that were put together.

0skgd0e9ih031.jpg

ATLFalcons.png

Some fans have. Some prefer back to black. Some prefer the 70's throwbacks (put me in this bucket). Some prefer red jersey's as our home. Some prefer contemporary looks. Some love white pants and some hate white pants.

There is no pleasing everyone.

1 minute ago, Smiler11 said:

Some fans have. Some prefer back to black. Some prefer the 70's throwbacks (put me in this bucket). Some prefer red jersey's as our home. Some prefer contemporary looks. Some love white pants and some hate white pants.

They could please a solid 75% of the fan base by going to something that’s an homage to the throwbacks.  I may even be underestimating that number.  These leaked jerseys would do way less than that, and that’s a fact.

Just now, RHEC said:

Looks chrome, not gray.

Gray/chrome/silver/platinum/white gold....

there would have to be some more incorporation of that element somewhere in the jerseys if that’s the helmet we’re going with.  Otherwise it just looks out of place. 

8 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

They could please a solid 75% of the fan base by going to something that’s an homage to the throwbacks.  I may even be underestimating that number.  These leaked jerseys would do way less than that, and that’s a fact.

It's not a fact but it's probably accurate.

33 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

It seems as though everyone feels the same way about a gradient.

I don't hate the jersey (I don't love it either) but I don't like that it kinda dictates that you can only wear black pants with it.

The black and white jerseys (which will probably be worn 80% of the time) look ok. I'm not a fan of the big numbers but it's quite a 'clean' look and with alternate colour pants could look pretty good (not a fan of the all black all white look). Still holding out for some gray pants and perhaps an additional red helmet at some point.

I do suspect they'll grow on most of us in time. They are better than what we currently have, so that should be a consolation at least.

1 hour ago, Smiler11 said:

Of course there's no pleasing everyone but I'd like to know who they polled or whatever because no one I have ever talked to or seen wanted what we got if this is the real thing. Name 1 person that wanted some stupid looking red to black fade crap.