Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

5 minutes ago, Colbeee said:

I think the fans are gonna love the all black version.  I think the white will look better on an actual player.   There appears to be a traditional (no stripe) black uniform as well.  The only one I’m not sold on is the gradient.  However it’s going to be interesting to see how the stripe plays on that version as it blends into the red at the top of the jersey.  

I would hold off on passing judgement until the official pics are revealed.  It’s like when car spy shots leak.  They almost never do the car justice.  I’m anxious to see how these are presented next Tuesday.  

Have you talked to the source since the leak? Has he said the numbers are like how he saw them?

Just now, DirtybyrdGA said:

The browns as of this month 

I didn't put the Browns because they will be getting new uniforms also.

Rumor is that it will be a modern spin on their traditional uniforms that they've worn for most of their existence.

6 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Texans have the most bland uniforms.

Cardinals and Bengals are really in need of redesigns.

Yeah actually I agree the Texans uniforms are bland af. They can't have the old Oilers uniforms because of Tennessee. I'm a fan of a lot of those 80's uniforms. Actually wish we'd have gone back to the Grits bliz red ones.

26 minutes ago, Colbeee said:

I think the fans are gonna love the all black version.  I think the white will look better on an actual player.   There appears to be a traditional (no stripe) black uniform as well.  The only one I’m not sold on is the gradient.  However it’s going to be interesting to see how the stripe plays on that version as it blends into the red at the top of the jersey.  

I would hold off on passing judgement until the official pics are revealed.  It’s like when car spy shots leak.  They almost never do the car justice.  I’m anxious to see how these are presented next Tuesday.  

Do you know if there's any chance of getting the black jersey/white pants as our primary? It isn't pictured there but I feel like that would be the best overall look.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, EightyEight said:

Do you know if there's any chance of getting the black jersey/white pants as our primary? It isn't pictured there but I feel like that would be the best overall look.

They’ve said they can make 6 combinations out of them. So black with white pants is going to be one they use 

They’ll probably rock all the combinations at first until they settle on the ones they like. 

Edited by SLEVEN

7 minutes ago, KHAOS said:

I dont know if this account is legit or not but... 

who knows at this point.jpg

Was just about to post that. Hmm very well could be the concepts, I kinda like them except the gradient part. 

8 minutes ago, KHAOS said:

I can believe these aren’t it.

Even Devondre Campbell said the new unis were fire.  These aren’t fire in anybody’s eyes.  Not one person has yet to say they are fire. 

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

Even Devondre Campbell said the new unis were fire.  These aren’t fire in anybody’s eyes.  Not one person has yet to say they are fire. 

11 minutes ago, KHAOS said:

This guy doesn’t even trust his own source lol. In his Instagram story, he’s saying he thinks they are the real jerseys even though a “player” on the team is telling him they arn’t. Seems like a guy who doesn’t have a inside source and is just covering all his angles 

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Maybe a dumpster fire.