3 minutes ago, KHAOS said:

Geez can yall wait until the 14th to friggin complain?? negative nancy over here. Ungrateful people in this thread. We finally get uniforms and yall wanna crap all over and whine. 

I’m sorry, but anything gradient should deserve by general purpose of existence some complaining. I mean ****, we should all start driving Southern Comfort gradient Silverados again by proxy. Smh

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I don't think they're terrible.

But that bold red stripe looks bland. Either should outline it or remove it completely.

Its definitely not the norm but I kinda like it. I think the uniforms look pretty sleek. I could definitely see though that the decision makers had these guys wear the uniforms to see them better and some guy waited for the right moment to release these photos to cause all this. 

We'll know in a week luckily

There was an “insider” awhile back that noted the new uniforms had red under the arm, I’d lean to believe what you see is what you get. 

we got 5 years to get use to it. 

I will add to my hatred of the gradient option by saying that the numbers look like cheap screen printed numbers, and the jersey looks like something one of Quinn’s players of the week during practice would wear. Not an NFL jersey to show up the rest for sure 

Edited by JKH5785
24 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Exactly my friend we have been called everything in the book by now if something that goes with our city name is the best they can come up with they suck at doing it at this point.   We can fire back with We own ATL   We own All The League    Which still sounds dumb so i'll not use that again. 

I really did think our numbers on the back of our jersey's were massive but im not sure they are after looking at other teams jerseys.   When you put them right next to the bucs new jerseys they look identical size wise almost.

bucs.pngEVB9j-C-XQAUE3-Lj.jpg

The more I study the black and white jerseys the better I like them.  Esp w white pants.  That’s clean and a very classic look. Red stripe on jerseys could go and not a fade lover but the plain black and plain whites are gonna look good I think!  Now, if they can whip out a red helmet at some point we will have a very nice modern classic potentially.  I actually like they old school gray face mask. 

I'm glad I didn't post my reaction right away. At first I was up in arms, but of course like always, with time I've grown to see the good in them.

- The logo "pops" off the jersey more on the white & black

- The red accents really come through on the white (Nike logo, triple, outline) and don't feel clunky like our old ones.

- The red pointy stripe, while tacky - makes sense with how we use that element in the logo & in the seats at Mercedez Bens.

- The gradient as a jersey design is ownable for the team. But hey, if it doesn't work, this could leave the jersey set in a couple years.

- The choice to go modern vs classic pairs nicely with the new flashy stadium. 

I'm now just holding out hope that our throwback option has the silver pants from the 90's.

Edited by FalconTough
2 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

The more I study the black and white jerseys the better I like them.  Esp w white pants.  That’s clean and a very classic look. Red stripe on jerseys could go and not a fade lover but the plain black and plain whites are gonna look good I think!  Now, if they can whip out a red helmet at some point we will have a very nice modern classic potentially.  I actually like they old school gray face mask. 

The side stripe and numbers need a silver outline to go with the facemask. Make it a outline not a shadow on the numbers. Change the font. Then I think I might be ok with this. And get rid of the gradient red and just use straight red with grey pants. Its very simple. These are kinda close to be great.

2 minutes ago, MDFalconFan said:

The side stripe and numbers need a silver outline to go with the facemask. Make it a outline not a shadow on the numbers. Change the font. Then I think I might be ok with this. And get rid of the gradient red and just use straight red with grey pants. Its very simple. These are kinda close to be great.

I’m surprised they don’t have a silver pants option in there honestly.  

Lol it is funny that we are all freaking out, yet we haven’t seen the front of any of them and we have barely seen the black jersey. I bet we will be pleasantly surprised at how these look with the helmets and not these weak leaks. I’m not sure how the reds will turn out. But I think the black and white ones will be nice. 

3 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

This, my guy said it's legit I trust him 

I believe too. 

I don’t so much mind the black number and red outline on white. I was I’m hoping we went back to that scheme. 

im sure the all blacks and all white will look sleek and we will all like them. 

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!  The gradients should be thrown in the trash and burned and never spoke of thereafter. 

Edited by JKH5785

So if these are in fact our new uniforms.

It does beg the question, which team has the worst uniforms in the league? 

Still think Carolina's but if we have a big ATL across the front we'll run away it.

Edited by TimeBomb
2 minutes ago, Colbeee said:

B6D49B91-8D9F-4160-8FEA-57980E4DF310.thumb.jpeg.8a4e9a2770d6bc61f1ac223e27676a61.jpegThis is what was said about the retro falcon version that can be seen in the picture   

That’s interesting, I don’t really see the strip on the picture. Black on black with the retro is weird too lol but I guess they really could use either pants with them 

I think the fans are gonna love the all black version.  I think the white will look better on an actual player.   There appears to be a traditional (no stripe) black uniform as well.  The only one I’m not sold on is the gradient.  However it’s going to be interesting to see how the stripe plays on that version as it blends into the red at the top of the jersey.  

I would hold off on passing judgement until the official pics are revealed.  It’s like when car spy shots leak.  They almost never do the car justice.  I’m anxious to see how these are presented next Tuesday.  

6 minutes ago, TimeBomb said:

It does begs the question, which team has the worst uniforms in the league? 

Still think Carolina's but if we have a big ATL across the front we'll run away it.

Texans have the most bland uniforms.

Cardinals and Bengals are really in need of redesigns.

5 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

That’s interesting, I don’t really see the strip on the picture. Black on black with the retro is weird too lol but I guess they really could use either pants with them 

Sorry I think he was just talking about the pants stripe.  I cut off the previous part of the convo. 

2 minutes ago, Colbeee said:

I think the fans are gonna love the all black version.  I think the white will look better on an actual player.   There appears to be a traditional (no stripe) black uniform as well.  The only one I’m not sold on is the gradient.  However it’s going to be interesting to see how the stripe plays on that version as it blends into the red at the top of the jersey.  

I would hold off on passing judgement until the official pics are revealed.  It’s like when car spy shots leak.  They almost never do the car justice.  I’m anxious to see how these are presented next Tuesday.  

I agree 100%. We haven’t seen the front on any of them or the whole thing together with helmet on. 

9 minutes ago, TimeBomb said:

It does begs the question, which team has the worst uniforms in the league? 

The browns as of this month