Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

5 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

It's big AF on the back of the jersey but so is everyones jerseys huge on the back.  Bucs new jerseys have a massive number on the back as well about the same size as ours.  The front jersey number is usually quite a bit smaller than the back on most jerseys.   I'll really need to see a full sized photo of the front to judge and tell if it's normal or not. 

@Colbeee had a mock draw up of the uniform where the ATL is bigger than the number 2.  So far everything that his guy has said and described to him is exactly what we’re seeing.

Just now, Absolute said:

I still think these are concept jerseys. Ain't not way those were signed off as Fire by anyone.

Nike isn't that great at designing football uniforms.

Even in college. For every good uniform/jersey they design, they have plenty of bad ones because they try to get too creative and trendy instead of making a quality traditional football uniform that has staying power.

1 minute ago, KRUNKuno said:

@Colbeee had a mock draw up of the uniform where the ATL is bigger than the number 2.  So far everything that his guy has said and described to him is exactly what we’re seeing.

Unless his guy saw these pics? And they are concepts? 

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

Nike isn't that great at designing football uniforms.

Even in college. For every good uniform/jersey they design, they have plenty of bad ones because they try to get too creative and trendy instead of making a quality traditional football uniform that has staying power.

But Nike was supposed to have very little in the design according to the Falcons.

ATL on the front of the jersey, numbers at size 400 font, and mid-2000's 3D number lining....I'm not sure if tacky or cheesy is the correct word. Hopefully the majority of the fan base complains enough like Cleveland's did when Nike came out with similar jersey's for them, and we see a change in 3 years. 

5 minutes ago, MDFalconFan said:

there is this tweet....

...says mostly throwbacks with no suprises. He said the Falcons was his second favorite but took it down

He did say they were his second favorite.  If these are 2nd out of 5 then either the others really suck or this guy has 0 taste. 

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

He did say they were his second favorite.  If these are 2nd out of 5 then either the others really suck or this guy has 0 taste. 

Or we've been trolled

Just now, BUBBASBEANS said:

Ha!!  Yeah I’m sure there’s many things we can be called since LI. 

Exactly my friend we have been called everything in the book by now if something that goes with our city name is the best they can come up with they suck at doing it at this point.   We can fire back with We own ATL   We own All The League    Which still sounds dumb so i'll not use that again. 

I really did think our numbers on the back of our jersey's were massive but im not sure they are after looking at other teams jerseys.   When you put them right next to the bucs new jerseys they look identical size wise almost.

bucs.pngEVB9j-C-XQAUE3-Lj.jpg

The gradient jersey absolutely disgusting.

As a fan that’s been going to games since Chief Noc-A-Homa was dancing around and the Falcons had a large Helmet Golf Cart driving around the field. I’m absolutely disgusted and disheartened that I even see the possibility of a gradient jersey. The traditionalist in me just withered and died. 

smh

I’ve looked at the photo with the two helmets closer. The talon doesn’t have a white line on it, it’s just the way the light it hitting it. You can see that it’s still red when you zoom in. I don’t think the logo changed at all

Just now, Absolute said:

Or we've been trolled

Put it this way...

The Falcons rarely get things right.  I’m more led to believe that these pics are it because of the constant history of head scratching, dumbassery, heartbreak and pain that this team  consistently knows how to deliver.

These jerseys would align with 28-3

These jerseys would align with the hiring of dirk koetter

These jerseys would align with TD picking some kid from Northwest Texas University to be our pass rushing extraordinaire. 

Ya know what I mean?  Are the Falcons smart or creative enough to have duped a fan base?  There are some subtle inconsistencies in how these new jerseys have been rolled out...different fonts here and there, whoever the heck those people in the jerseys are (models I would suppose for the FO to view the concept jerseys), etc...

but do I trust in the Falcons to have actually listened to the fans and given us something close to the throwbacks....?

Quite frankly I don’t.

13 minutes ago, TXAintsHater said:

Block numbers>>>>>>>>

IMO everyone should be required to wear them. But, I guess that would make it the "No Fun League" even more.

Didn't the Falcons learn anything from the Bucs?

1 minute ago, KRUNKuno said:

Put it this way...

The Falcons rarely get things right.  I’m more led to believe that these pics are it because of the constant history of head scratching, dumbassery, heartbreak and pain that this team  consistently knows how to deliver.

These jerseys would align with TD picking some kid from Northwest Texas University to be our pass rushing extraordinaire. 

but do I trust in the Falcons to have actually listened to the fans and given us something close to the throwbacks....?

Quite frankly I don’t.

This!!!!!

however, if I had to say one nice thing, I’m glad to see black/red outline numbers like we had back in the day, I think 1994-95ish was the last year I saw that

3 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Put it this way...

Ya know what I mean?  Are the Falcons smart or creative enough to have duped a fan base?  There are some subtle inconsistencies in how these new jerseys have been rolled out...different fonts here and there, whoever the heck those people in the jerseys are (models I would suppose for the FO to view the concept jerseys), etc...

Quite frankly I don’t.

Geez can yall wait until the 14th to friggin complain?? negative nancy over here. Ungrateful people in this thread. We finally get uniforms and yall wanna crap all over and whine. 

Just now, KHAOS said:

Geez can yall wait until the 14th to friggin complain?? negative nancy over here. Ungrateful people in this thread. We finally get uniforms and yall wanna crap all over and whine. 

You’re right.  Hopefully I’m not complaining on the 14th.  I’m truly hoping I’ve been bamboozled.  I would have no problem admitting my ignorance.