Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

2 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

Man too bad we don't have a full view

Don’t need one. That would officially be the worst jersey in the league. 

Just now, TRUUUU said:

That's brutally bad. I was liking all the pics from today but wht is that - why is it so huge? Does any other team have anyting even remotely like that??

Im not sure it's as big as we think it is as that looks sorta blowed up in size the NFL logo on jerseys isn't that big at all and the ATL isn't much bigger than that from what i can tell.

1 minute ago, TRUUUU said:

That's brutally bad. I was liking all the pics from today but wht is that - why is it so huge? Does any other team have anyting even remotely like that??

No, that is childish and obnoxious!!!  “ALL THE LOSER”.......Our marketing geniuses.....

1 minute ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Ok, after careful review......I can live w font and the red stripe if we absolutely must.  I really like the white and black jerseys (font/red stripe are def minuses) but that ATL is silly and needs to go before we are seen in public.  Fade is still a very bad idea prbly by same clown who thinks “ATL” is who we are.  I can guarantee every other teams fans wil say “All The Losers”......again our marketing team is not very sharp apparently. These things should’ve been discussed exhaustively internally!!!  SMH!!

Im wondering if the ATL is part of the fade color scheme setup as it might be a 1 or 2 time thing for special occasions.   Also the ATL isn't that big i don't think i fel the picture makes it look bigger than it really is considering it looks not much bigger than the NFL logo and the nfl logo on jerseys isn't that big at all.

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im not sure it's as big as we think it is as that looks sorta blowed up in size the NFL logo on jerseys isn't that big at all and the ATL isn't much bigger than that from what i can tell.

It’s bigger than the 2 and we know the number font is big af

Just now, BUBBASBEANS said:

No, that is childish and obnoxious!!!  “ALL THE LOSER”.......Our marketing geniuses.....

Nothing personal though but i imagine most older people won't think of anything like All The Loser  or they already would have because people have been calling us ATL for a VERY LONG TIME now.   We are way more like to be called FalCLOWNS or  FAILcons   they have already used before lol. 

Just now, KRUNKuno said:

It’s bigger than the 2 and we know the number font is big af

It's big AF on the back of the jersey but so is everyones jerseys huge on the back.  Bucs new jerseys have a massive number on the back as well about the same size as ours.  The front jersey number is usually quite a bit smaller than the back on most jerseys.   I'll really need to see a full sized photo of the front to judge and tell if it's normal or not. 

1 minute ago, KHAOS said:

If the players love them than who are we to judge them. Im going to grow to love them. 

The players that love them will be off the team in 3 years and the life long fans will be stuck looking at them for the next 17 years. 

1 minute ago, Birdbrains9 said:

The players that love them will be off the team in 3 years and the life long fans will be stuck looking at them for the next 17 years. 

whatever you say dude. not all fans will hate them. 

8 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im wondering if the ATL is part of the fade color scheme setup as it might be a 1 or 2 time thing for special occasions.   Also the ATL isn't that big i don't think i fel the picture makes it look bigger than it really is considering it looks not much bigger than the NFL logo and the nfl logo on jerseys isn't that big at all.

I see what you’re saying.  If it’s very small it won’t be as big of a deal then. 

1 minute ago, Absolute said:

I still think these are concept jerseys. Ain't not way those were signed off as Fire by anyone.

Nothing is confirmed until the 14th so there is a small chance those are fake.

8 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Nothing personal though but i imagine most older people won't think of anything like All The Loser  or they already would have because people have been calling us ATL for a VERY LONG TIME now.   We are way more like to be called FalCLOWNS or  FAILcons   they have already used before lol. 

Ha!!  Yeah I’m sure there’s many things we can be called since LI.