Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

On a brighter note, these would get my approval:

Image result for falcons new uniforms

The problem I have with these sort of mockups is that they all have key elements to the look of the uniform incorporated into the sleeves of the undershirt. This mockup has the stripes, other ones in this thread have had the logo and/or numbers placed there as well. Considering the vast majority of players are never going to be wearing an undershirt like that, it's not a very good representation of what the uniforms would actually look like on the field.

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

I'd prefer a red or black helmet but if they did go with white it would have to be very similar to Arizona's since we have very similar  team colors

Yeah, that's why I was so surprised when the Cards came out with their current uniforms back in 2010. They used a nearly identical look to ours on their home & alternate jersey in terms of the sleeves & I believe even the white pants had a somewhat similar style of stripe. Seems like they would've thought about going for a different look considering the similarities in colors, but nope.

4 hours ago, NCFalconfan said:

Interesting article on the subtle differences in the "Falcon" helmet logo over the years. Personally, I like the one they used in the 70's and early 80's.

https://uni-watch.com/2016/09/07/a-close-look-at-falcons-logo-inconsistencies/

I wouldn't mind the 70's or the early 80's either  thought I was the only person checking out uni watch LOL