Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

11 minutes ago, MDFalconFan said:

This Font doesn't match the jerseys...there's hope!

And like I stated a couple pages ago, the logo behind the date is interesting

Okay...I’m holding out hope that these are fake...reasons why:

1.  Who the **** are those players in the jerseys?  You know it’s gotta be matt, Julio and Deion Jones in the release video.

2.  Maybe it’s me, but I’m seeing a red jersey with a black stripe as well.  If that’s the case, which pants go with that if we’ve only seen black and white pants?

3.  I see 3 throwback black jerseys, but only 2 new black jerseys.  I dunno just makes me wonder where the other new black jersey is at.  Maybe somebody is wearing it, I dunno.

4. They’re too ugly

1 hour ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

should have a silver or black outline

To be honest, I don't really like the red stripe.

It looks dull with it just being one solid red line.

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I am “hoping” those are not the final product. 

I could live with it but I hate the big numbers and wanted silver britches! 

I concur

The font on the numbers isn’t terrible, BUT, the awful shadow feature is. Why not a full outline? Makes the jerseys look like a late 90s concept or something. 

also, I see no valid reason for changing the facemask from black to chrome/silver if these are the uniforms. There is little to no silver featured so it looks extra out of place. 

I am glad the clown sleeves are gone but that’s about the only positive I can find. this just about guarantees that I will not be buying a jersey any time soon. 

3 minutes ago, ChiefGSU275 said:

The font on the numbers isn’t terrible, BUT, the awful shadow feature is. Why not a full outline? Makes the jerseys look like a late 90s concept or something. 

also, I see no valid reason for changing the facemask from black to chrome/silver if these are the uniforms. There is little to no silver featured so it looks extra out of place. 

I am glad the clown sleeves are gone but that’s about the only positive I can find. this just about guarantees that I will not be buying a jersey any time soon. 

Exactly.  Why change the face mask if there is no gray in the unis?  

Something is definitely suspicious...and if it ain’t suspicious and these are it then somebody needs to go back to design school. 

13 minutes ago, MDFalconFan said:

Blank said himself there were 4 different pants right?

I don’t recall if it was that or just 4 color concepts.. meaning something like red, black, white and the chrome face mask which would still classify as the 4th color 

1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

If these are the real jerseys, it would be safe to say that it would overtake 28-3 as the worst thing to happen to the Falcons in franchise history

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?