Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

10 minutes ago, HouTXFalcon said:

Probably close, but I'm calling this an early concept...

Why the logo with red talons on the jersey? This should be white. Why no real players trying on the uniforms? Why a two bit leak when you claimed heavy security? Why a red to black gradient? Certainly no focus groups were clamoring for that.

Fingers crossed...

you make a compelling argument

Cross em tighter and pray to baby Jesus for good measure 

2 minutes ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

I guess that's because you're from Europe! (talking exclusively about the fade :D)

The fade?

To me though, I thought I wanted a clean design something pretty 'classic' but when I saw the Bucs unveil earlier it was cool but made me realise that actually something a bit different would be preferable. Looks like we may be getting that...

Like many have said, as soon as we start winning in these, they'll look even better too (think Seahawks)!

10 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

What if during the reveal those red ones are simply just the color rushes? Don’t know till we know man 

I would hope those PowerPoint uniforms are for only one game a year.  

Posted (edited)

So it looks like we have two color pants (white and black) and four tops (White, Black w/ red stripe, black throwback, and the fade). So as far as uni combos I guess we could get:

white on white 

white on black 

black on black 

black on white 

red fade to black on black

black throwback on white 

black throwback on black 

This is pure speculation based off what we have seen 

Edited by Colbeee

15 minutes ago, Jesus said:

So many good looking numbers from that 91 team. Case, Tuggle, Deion, I had a black Rison.

Still got my black Rison jersey from 91 or so. My kid has a black Tuggle to.

1 minute ago, dirtybirds233 said:

If it was just a black number outlined in red, I would love them. But that one sided lining on the numbers is incredibly 00's and ruins the whole thing for me.

Like they tried to not do too much with the plain jersey but then BAM, doing too much...

40 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol at some these negative reactions. Y’all were going to hate it no matter what they looked like. The reaction was the exact same in 2003 when the new logo and unis came out 

Some people just hate change 

Nope, there are plenty of designs I would love, from retro-modern to contemporary.  These, however, if truly the final version, SUCK out loud.  They violate so many rules of good design - horrible custom font, comically large numbers, drop shadows, side panel-like striping, 90's-era gradients, gigantic name plates.  I truly hope these are concepts.  The generic "Falcons" name plates give me hope.

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I already knew that. He misunderstood what I was saying.

no I didn't, not at all. I was merely pointing that out in case you didn't know it, that was another way to keep up with threads you're actively involved in. IMO much better than getting a notification every time someone like @Ezekiel 25:17 or I get the chance to say 'that's what she said'

which, by the way, is a LOT, for BOTH of us, cause we are NOT going to pass up that chance!

:tiphat::lol:

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

If they were just concepts why would the players be trying them on?

Who are those players? Because I can't see any faces and that's just 20 for the year. You have to put them on someone to see how they look

3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

no I didn't, not at all. I was merely pointing that out in case you didn't know it, that was another way to keep up with threads you're actively involved in. IMO much better than getting a notification every time someone like @Ezekiel 25:17 or I get the chance to say 'that's what she said'

which, by the way, is a LOT, for BOTH of us, cause we are NOT going to pass up that chance!

I don't get a notification every time someone posts. Only when someone mentions or quotes me.

Just now, Dem Birds said:

Who are those players? Because I can't see any faces and that's just 20 for the year. You have to put them on someone to see how they look

I just assume that they're players.

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

Well.. I might let one go.. Butt that’s it! :mmmhmm:

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I don't get a notification every time someone posts. Only when someone mentions or quotes me.

well we all get those, ok I didn't realize that's what you meant. There was a setting for when someone posted in thread you posted in, I did away with it as soon as I figured out I could LOL

so I guess in reality, yes I did misunderstand  :lol:

but Zeke covered that already, so there ya go