• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol at some these negative reactions. Y’all were going to hate it no matter what they looked like. The reaction was the exact same in 2003 when the new logo and unis came out 

Some people just hate change 

What a BS statement. I cant help it if I find these to be ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There have been plenty of concepts floated around that people have liked.

2 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol at some these negative reactions. Y’all were going to hate it no matter what they looked like. The reaction was the exact same in 2003 when the new logo and unis came out 

Some people just hate change 

disagree. i wanted to like these, reallllly wanted to like these. wanted to buy a new jersey if i liked them.

but i don’t. all i wanted is for the new jersey’s to look more professional. clean and classic. these are collegiate looking, trying too hard to look fierce and cool. big swing and a big miss imho. 

Just now, Snafu said:

What a BS statement. I cant help it if I find these to be ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There have been plenty of concepts floated around that people have liked.

I stand by my statement....unless the uniforms weren’t identical to the black throwbacks...the reaction would be negative 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Point is, everyone hated them in 2003. And they grew on about 80% of the fan base.

Also, we don’t even know if these are them

True.  I have seen (like most of us) several new uni concepts.  And most of them are really nice.  The Nike ones are really great looking.  Hopefully, this iteration looks sharp.  

Point is, everyone hated them in 2003. And they grew on about 80% of the fan base.

Everything is lining up to say that these are definitely it.  I’d rather have are current unis than these abominations, and I can’t stand our current unis.  This is nooooo bueno.

1 minute ago, benny said:

disagree. i wanted to like these, reallllly wanted to like these. wanted to buy a new jersey if i liked them.

but i don’t. all i wanted is for the new jersey’s to look more professional. clean and classic. these are collegiate looking, trying too hard to look fierce and cool. big swing and a big miss imho. 

I admit the red ones look a little odd...but the white ones are definitely better than the current unis...without question 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

I stand by my statement....unless the uniforms weren’t identical to the black throwbacks...the reaction would be negative 

The funny part is these are very close to our old throwbacks uniforms.  The only difference is the stripe and the font/shadowing.  Well at least the black and white are close.  

13 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

Its pretty funny you can tell a person's age basically by their reaction to these jersey whether they are for or against them

Early impressions is skeptic. 

I like the font because it sticks with the logo but I wanna see them unveiled before I make an opinion.

I wanted black on black or red on red or red on black

Hate the black helmet red jersey design

How old am I? 

This was the original look of the uniforms in 2003 and I thought they looked good.

8b8f98e76fac31135c3bc5710e09287b.jpg

What I didn't like was when Mora was hired in 2004 he switched to red jerseys. That is what I hated about them.

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I admit the red ones look a little odd...but the white ones are definitely better than the current unis...without question 

White ones look sick!! Hoping that the home uniforms are black jerseys and white pants. If that's the case then I think they'll be fine.