NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

socalriseup

On 2/28/2020 at 10:52 AM, dirtybirds233 said:

One of my clients is close friends with an individual that works with the team. He told me he wouldn't say, but would give small answers to anything I asked. If I'm wrong you and everyone else on this board can shame me for the rest of my time on here, but this is what he said. 

-The helmets are not red

-Main jersey is black

-The logo has minimal changes, but is largely the same

-There is no gray-gray combo (I asked that specifically based on RHECC's post)

-I asked if they were modernized throwbacks or something brand new, and he stuck with Blank's verbiage of 'contemporary'

On 2/28/2020 at 0:40 PM, Colbeee said:

What was claimed to me:

black helmet/large logo/some type of chrome on face mask

red/white/black jerseys

ATL on the front of the jersey

pointy font

stripe down the side  from the underarm to leg 
“resembling a falcon going for a kill”

On 2/28/2020 at 6:16 PM, Colbeee said:

Naw it’s these 

2EBDCC76-D805-4BDD-A325-B3BF3B42E0C0.jpeg

On 3/5/2020 at 7:49 AM, dirtybirds233 said:

You aren't the first one to mention the stripe down the side. I saw a person on Twitter ranting about it a few days before you posted it on here. So unless you or your source are that person, it lines up. 

Here's the text from his rant. 

"The uniforms are gonna be trash. All the fans wanted a traditional look. At most, a modernized version of any throwback look. What we’re getting is some ugly XFL-Arena league looking garbage. The number and letter font are gonna look like a worse version of the titans. The helmet is gonna look stupid. Big *** logo like tampa bay and chrome facemask. And they’re gonna try to be cute with what’s written on the jersey front above the numbers... but it just looks stupid. Also there’s gonna be a stupid looking single stripe from armpit to knee that makes no sense at all. Just be prepared to not wanna watch falcons football this season. New uniforms lookin like 0-16."

EDIT: The Twitter rant was posted on Feb. 27, and your original post about the uniforms was on Feb. 28. 

On 3/12/2020 at 11:30 AM, Colbeee said:

I have been avoiding this detail about one of the combinations.  I was told there are like 12 diff uniform options.

7CBCA17F-EAA0-45EE-A270-F5D74F36F008.jpeg

Just a recap. 

17 hours ago, Jimsmusic™ said:

92380616_2492577417719503_50242381399719

can we just go back to old logo? it's so much better

I just noticed.  They do have a throwback version.  Look the two black ones in the middle don’t have a stripe and have the old logo. 

Edited by Colbeee

7 minutes ago, Absolute said:

Yeah I don't like that.  To be honest the jersey is plain outside of the numbers and the gradient red jersey.  I hope this was just a fitting of some sort...

I think they would look better without the red stripes.I agree the the uniforms are dull. I thought they would've had a variation of stripes on the sleeves and pants similar to some of the earlier Falcons uniforms.

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol at some these negative reactions. Y’all were going to hate it no matter what they looked like. The reaction was the exact same in 2003 when the new logo and unis came out 

Some people just hate change 

I did not like the uni's in 2003 and I continue to feel that same.  I look forward to a change.......clowns no more.

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Lol at some these negative reactions. Y’all were going to hate it no matter what they looked like. The reaction was the exact same in 2003 when the new logo and unis came out 

Some people just hate change 

I just hate the dull red stripe.

It throws the uniform off a good bit.

I don't understand the thick solid red stripe on the gradient red to black jersey the most. Could've done better without the stripe.