NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

socalriseup

1 minute ago, Peece said:

I saw some comments on IG from peoples who think that they might be concepts, I don’t know how to feel bout it, they looks done haha.

I am thinking they are concepts too...at least I hope so.  It's funny the "leak" was released the same day the Bucs jersey was revealed AND the day they announced our reveal date...petty and I love it.

2 minutes ago, Absolute said:

I am thinking they are concepts too...at least I hope so.  It's funny the "leak" was released the same day the Bucs jersey was revealed AND the day they announced our reveal date...petty and I love it.

Interesting. Could be that everyone asking them for a leak and they said screw it and showed off some fake ones. 

2 minutes ago, Absolute said:

Yep, it’s a strange coincidence ! personally, I would have no problem if these are the real ones, they looks fresh on the picture.

Maybe they did it on purpose because they saw on the social media that we were impatient and they want the fans to speculate and talk about something during the quarantine...Ahah

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I look at threads I posted in to see if anyone has added anything new to the thread I wish to read. Since this thread keeps popping up to the top of the list I keep coming back to it. That is what I meant.

you know on the main page, once you post in a thread, the bullet point becomes a star, you can click that and it takes you to the first post you haven't read. so you don't have to keep scrolling through the whole thing

Just now, papachaz said:

you know on the main page, once you post in a thread, the bullet point becomes a star, you can click that and it takes you to the first post you haven't read. so you don't have to keep scrolling through the whole thing

Yes, I know that. That is not what I was talking about. I was talking about when I come on here first thing I do is look at threads I've already posted in. That is what I was referring too.

Activity --> My Activity Streams --> Content I posted in

That's the first thing I do. And yes I click on the little star thingy. That is what I meant when I said this thread keeps popping to the top of the list.