Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

All these new members saying how much they like the jerseys are suspect.

the more I look at them, the more I really don’t like them.  It’s like, would you like some more jersey with your numbers?

the throwback black jersey seems to have it right, but we’ll only see it twice a year

On 2/28/2020 at 3:40 PM, Colbeee said:

What was claimed to me:

black helmet/large logo/some type of chrome on face mask

red/white/black jerseys

ATL on the front of the jersey

pointy font

stripe down the side  from the underarm to leg 
“resembling a falcon going for a kill”

Bingo 

Love em. Numbers are a little big and could be better but that's my only negative. Red fading to black is cool, love that black on black should be our primary and we kept old school black with white pants. Helmet is tight. I'm happy 

27 minutes ago, Champford said:

Like the white ones. The red ones with the fade to black gradient look horrible. Not liking the numbers. Overall reminds me a lot of the Houston Texans lol

The fade of black in the red one let me a really good impression on the pictures, I don’t know if I’m the only one but I feel like the red ones are gonna be fire.

I saw some comments on IG from peoples who think that they might be concepts, I don’t know how to feel bout it, they looks done haha.

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I am “hoping” those are not the final product. 

I could live with it but I hate the big numbers and wanted silver britches! 

I didn't like the fat falcon, but it grew on me over time. I can't imagine having chrome masks and not bring it to the uni. Let's wait and see. Color rush might be all grey!!!

12 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

All these new members saying how much they like the jerseys are suspect.

the more I look at them, the more I really don’t like them.  It’s like, would you like some more jersey with your numbers?

the throwback black jersey seems to have it right, but we’ll only see it twice a year

I'm still waiting to see what color pants we're wearing with the black jerseys. If or normal home uniform is the black jersey and white pants and the all white is the normal road uniforms before I make a yay or nay on them. I like the all white uniforms. They look super clean. The stripe doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would when I heard about them. I don't like the stupid red to black faded uniform.