• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Smiler11 said:

There is zero chance everyone will be happy, regardless of what changes are made. You only have to look at some of the posts in this topic to see everyone has a different vision for what 'good' looks like.

Why don't we just steal the Guards uniforms and equipment and call it a day! :D

16 hours ago, octoslash said:

It can't be any more silly looking than what we've had for the past two decades... Can it?:(

Unpopular opinion but I like our current uni.  Only thing I’d change is the color change under the arms.  I’m good with going back to black though and using those retro like jerseys we pull out every now and then with keeping the current logo.  

16 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Lol at the dumbasses saying we'd know 5 years in advance because you gotta let the league office know and some ********. Every new uniform wasnt announced until months before. They keep it under wraps people. 

Of course, if they announced it earlier, then people wouldn't buy the obsolete jerseys. They'd just wait and buy the new ones. Now, they'll have to go back and buy the new jerseys, so Falcons get paid twice. It's just good business. :rolleyes::lol:

But by keeping the old core coaching and FO together, they're probably just putting lipstick on a pig, so NBD anyway in all likelihood.

1cesd8.jpg?a438432

18 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Of course, if they announced it earlier, then people wouldn't buy the obsolete jerseys. They'd just wait and buy the new ones. Now, they'll have to go back and buy the new jerseys, so Falcons get paid twice. It's just good business. :rolleyes::lol:

But by keeping the old core coaching and FO together, they're probably just putting lipstick on a pig, so NBD anyway in all likelihood.

1cesd8.jpg?a438432

You understand it doesn't matter who is playing or who is coaching, you're still rooting for the uniform.

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

1cesd8.jpg?a438432

gdwkl.jpg.ece0ff8ae80c4d20342d675b22150ea5.jpg

Sexy...

17 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

stadium names are irrelevant to the owners as long as the money is right. If Preperation H had enough money to give it would have been the Prep H sore ***hole dome!

though w our luck Nike cut Blank a check to showcase their ugly **** on an NFL team. We going to be the NFLs Oregon Ducks lol.

Now that would be fupped duck. :ninja:

Just now, PokerSteve said:

Now that would be fupped duck. :ninja:

Nike being involved in this process worries me as well. The Oregon Ducks uniforms and the ones modeled similarly will age about as well as the polyester leisure suit from the 70's IMO. Hoping we go with a more simple/classic look but don't have my hopes up. 

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Nike being involved in this process worries me as well. The Oregon Ducks uniforms and the ones modeled similarly will age about as well as the polyester leisure suit from the 70's IMO. Hoping we go with a more simple/classic look but don't have my hopes up. 

If they look like feathered clown suits, it could generate quiet a flap among the flock. :ninja: