socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

2,863 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Absolute said:

Yeah I saw that post about the combinations...says we would have 4 different jersey and pant options.  Someone needs to leak something...

Someone needs to at least leak the helmet and Ill be satisfied. Waiting till April going to drive me nuts.

BUBBASBEANS likes this

Just now, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

Someone needs to at least leak the helmet and Ill be satisfied. Waiting till April going to drive me nuts.

Exactly...give us something!

KHAOS and BUBBASBEANS like this

3 minutes ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

I don't think it's going to happen. Looking at previous new uniforms, the ones that did leak did so the week of the reveal

The Daywalker and KHAOS like this

6 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

I don't think it's going to happen. Looking at previous new uniforms, the ones that did leak did so the week of the reveal

Yeahhh i agree with you...If the helmet were to leak, ppl would be happy and then we'd ask for the pants, socks, jersey.

KHAOS likes this

24 minutes ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

It's red

KHAOS likes this

1 hour ago, Smiler11 said:

By me unofficially yes. I'd be very surprised if it's not red.

I'm almost positive the jerseys will black based off of two things. They said they scoured fan feedback on social media going back multiple years, if that's the case they would've seen how often everyone said they wished out throwbacks were the permanent uniforms. The second is just dumb speculation, but one of their official accounts liked a Tweet of a gif that showed Spiderman's red outfit being taken over by black venom. 

As far as the helmet goes, idk if they go with red or not. I'm going to err on the side of caution and say they stick with black and that the red helmet will come later, as they said on the radio they have two designs and are trying to lobby the NFL to change their helmet policy so they can have two.

m2Falcons likes this

19 hours ago, Vandy said:

With your QB especially, this little blind squirrel finds ‘em on numerous occasions:

:D

Brees sometimes goes a little too far in philanthropic endeavors... :lol:

17 hours ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Yes, I’m def a fan of red helmets too!  I agree that blk/white logo is much nicer on red than current logo.  I just hope they stay clean.....basics man!  It’s not the time to get too cute!   I’m good w black jersey w red alternate and white road.  I’m liking white on white lately.  Y’alls whites are a really nice clean look.  I’m fine w black or silver pants as alternates too.  Just black jersey white pants for normal uni.  

Yeah, I think if y’all go back to red helmets with the new logo, then it has to be black and white. However if the black helmets remain, I think it looks better with the red accents.

And much appreciated! When we first heard about every teaming having to do a Color Rush uniform, we thought for certain that it was going to me gold on gold (mainly because we already had a black on black look and we had already done a gold jersey in 2002 and still have gold pants) but then they hit us with that white on white Color Rush and it was like DAAAAAAMN. At first I hated the number font and loved everything else like the sleeve striping and actual dark gold but eventually the numbers grew on me as well. Been wanting to buy a Color Rush jersey but been holding off. :lol:

Vandy likes this

2 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Yeah, I think if y’all go back to red helmets with the new logo, then it has to be black and white. However if the black helmets remain, I think it looks better with the red accents.

And much appreciated! When we first heard about every teaming having to do a Color Rush uniform, we thought for certain that it was going to me gold on gold (mainly because we already had a black on black look and we had already done a gold jersey in 2002 and still have gold pants) but then they hit us with that white on white Color Rush and it was like DAAAAAAMN. At first I hated the number font and loved everything else like the sleeve striping and actual dark gold but eventually the numbers grew on me as well. Been wanting to buy a Color Rush jersey but been holding off. :lol:

PM me your email and I'll send you an NFL shop gift card.

Iron Saint likes this

17 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Yeah, I agree we’d have to keep the red logo if they stay w black helmets.  I was not a fan of our white on whites but I think y’all did a great job on those.  One of, if not, the cleanest in league esp w your helmets.  Y’all should use them more.  One thing I’ve always liked abt NFL is the more basic (well most) uniforms esp back in the day vs some of the colleges.  I know I’m prbly too old school for many but I’ve never liked our current jerseys.  The red was better but those sleeves have too much going on for me. I don’t mind the color rushes/alternates as long as they keep it basic.  Less is more for my taste.  

Iron Saint likes this

Matt: All I can tell you about the uniforms is that I have seen them – first a picture of them and then in person. I liked them even more once I saw them up close and held them. But I cannot give you any sort of clues. You'll get to see (and purchase) them soon enough, though. They'll be unveiled to the public sometime in April. A lot of fans either want to go back to the red helmets or prefer the all-black look, with options in between. I think fans will love them either way.

Man, he's not leaking anything. 

14 minutes ago, RHEC said:

What if Falcons does something dramatic and we get silver jerseys and helmets.

If it looks good, then I'm all for it.

The only teams that I can think of that went dramatically against their longtime color palette are the Patriots back in the '90s when they were associated with red and white unis; The Seahawks and the Bucs twice did radical changes as well. It certainly not commonplace to do so, but not unheard of. Also, all three of those teams went to win Super Bowls with there new threads.

7 hours ago, Absolute said:

Yeah I saw that post about the combinations...says we would have 4 different jersey and pant options.  Someone needs to leak something...

Red, Black, White, and Silver. All 4 colors as both jersey and pants. It's not hard to figure this out.

Absolute likes this

1 hour ago, 4dabirds said:

If it looks good, then I'm all for it.

The only teams that I can think of that went dramatically against their longtime color palette are the Patriots back in the '90s when they were associated with red and white unis; The Seahawks and the Bucs twice did radical changes as well. It certainly not commonplace to do so, but not unheard of. Also, all three of those teams went to win Super Bowls with there new threads.

I wonder what we would look like in Silver/Silver/white.

On 1/14/2020 at 5:02 PM, socalriseup said:

Finally

Forget the new uniforms.....I want a new team that can win consistently and bring Atlanta a much needed championship.  

I find it interesting that the description of this video is almost word for word what Matt Tebeek said of the new helmet. The part about it looking good but even better in person. This helmet could work in that it flips from red to black making both sides of the helmet color debate happy. 

MSalmon and Skeetbird like this

1 hour ago, MDFalconFan said:

I find it interesting that the description of this video is almost word for word what Matt Tebeek said of the new helmet. The part about it looking good but even better in person. This helmet could work in that it flips from red to black making both sides of the helmet color debate happy. 

That helmet is dope.

3 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Red, Black, White, and Silver. All 4 colors as both jersey and pants. It's not hard to figure this out.

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing... Maybe gold 

3 minutes ago, Birdbrains9 said:

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing... Maybe gold 

If it's gold and anything like that mock that was shown please do me a favor and shoot me now!! I don't wanna live in this world with that ugliness on the field.

Absolute likes this

One is probably a throw back set. So there could be 2 red or two black jerseys and two white paints. One new and one throwback.

1 minute ago, MDFalconFan said:

One is probably a throw back set. So there could be 2 red or two black jerseys and two white paints. One new and one throwback.

That's if they continue using any throwbacks.

I know for sure the new jerseys will include a red jersey, black jersey, and a white jersey with matching pants.

They may go the route the Seahawks went with 4 different color jerseys with navy blue, white, gray, and that highlighter green.

2 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I highly doubt the Falcons will ever fully put gold into their color scheme, because of the Saints.

If it is gold, I don’t think it will be a primary color more of an accent color..