How in the heck did Ohio State let Joe Burrow transfer?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*cough* ithinkwedidthattoojustsaying *cough*

Gonna say this one last time so maybe people can get it through their skulls: UGA didn't run Fields off or let him leave; Fields CHOSE to run away to another program like a little entitled b.itch. He

Come on.. we’ve got a certain poster here who likes to try to stir the pot quite frequently with his posts concerning that player leaving.. yet “his team” let Burrow walk..  you have to see the i

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

And was clearly head and shoulders above everyone this year.. 

Yup. Burrows was playing at NFL All-Pro level  this year...  in college.

Funny stat...   i heard his worst completion % in 15 games this season was actually the Championship game.  Hilarious when you think about it. Dude just slayed it all season.

19 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

Who’s gonna remember that.. and his participation trophy.. come on.. “Basically saying” huh? :lol:

and ahh yes.. the ole let’s compare this guy who plays literally no one to this guy who plays in the toughest conference.. 

:rolleyes:

Ahh yes...the "competition" we faced was so stiff this year.   The juggernauts that were South Carolina and Kentucky!

Not sure why it's so hard for some people to accept that all things considered Fields was just better than Fromm this year.  If Fromm  had played like Fields this year and Fields had played like Fromm, all the Fromm apologists would be laughing at the notion that we "let Fields get away".  I say this as someone that wishes Fromm the best.

12 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

Ahh yes...the "competition" we faced was so stiff this year.   The juggernauts that were South Carolina and Kentucky!

Not sure why it's so hard for some people to accept that all things considered Fields was just better than Fromm this year.  If Fromm had played like Fields this year and Fields had played like Fromm, all the Fromm apologists would be laughing at the notion that we "let Fields get away".  I say this as someone that wishes Fromm the best.

Gonna say this one last time so maybe people can get it through their skulls: UGA didn't run Fields off or let him leave; Fields CHOSE to run away to another program like a little entitled b.itch. He could have stayed at UGA and with how Fromm played it's most likely Fields would have ended up being our starting QB at some point this season. 

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

Gonna say this one last time so maybe people can get it through their skulls: UGA didn't run Fields off or let him leave; Fields CHOSE to run away to another program like a little entitled b.itch. He could have stayed at UGA and with how Fromm played it's most likely Fields would have ended up being our starting QB at some point this season. 

Calm down bro bro.  I'm well aware of what happened.  It's in quotes for a reason.  

5 hours ago, slamee101 said:

Not sure why it's so hard for some people to accept that all things considered Fields was just better than Fromm this year.  If Fromm  had played like Fields this year and Fields had played like Fromm, all the Fromm apologists would be laughing at the notion that we "let Fields get away".  I say this as someone that wishes Fromm the best.

From one speaking of logic then wanting to honestly compare the competition.. laughable at best.. Then to cherry pick SC and Uk, but not talk about Florida Atlantic or Cincinnati or Indiana or Miami OH or Nebraska or Maryland or Rutgers.. lmao

and please show me where I said anything about Fromm having a better year.. boy you Fields apologists are super trigger happy huh?

4 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Nope all Kirby’s fault.. :rolleyes:

On 1/16/2020 at 10:44 PM, m2Falcons said:

Yup. Burrows was playing at NFL All-Pro level  this year...  in college.

Funny stat...   i heard his worst completion % in 15 games this season was actually the Championship game.  Hilarious when you think about it. Dude just slayed it all season.

And in the championship game where Clemson did "pretty good" against him, he throws 5 TD'S, runs for a TD and had another TD dropped.  Just SICK.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:26 PM, RandomFan said:

It's good to see that you're not bitter about it AT ALL. 

Edited by frankly88
On 1/17/2020 at 8:24 PM, TheTrue7 said:

From one speaking of logic then wanting to honestly compare the competition.. laughable at best.. Then to cherry pick SC and Uk, but not talk about Florida Atlantic or Cincinnati or Indiana or Miami OH or Nebraska or Maryland or Rutgers.. lmao

and please show me where I said anything about Fromm having a better year.. boy you Fields apologists are super trigger happy huh?

Huh?  

You responded to my post, not the other way around.  Likely because you, like so many "Fromm apologists" (I almost hate using that term but here we are) seem to get about it.  Your "logic" is flawed but we knew that from the Haskins statement.  Nothing said sense has made a ton of sense.

• 3 months later...
On 1/17/2020 at 8:24 PM, TheTrue7 said:

Florida  Atlantic  quarterback drafted higher than frommm...lmao