Clemson vs LSU

Spts1

15 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

I think TE would be the first RB selected. Probably 1st rnd. What do you think of Terrell

I don't know. It's a good logjam at the top. Dobbins, Etienne, Swift, Taylor. Doubt more than two go in the first. 

I like Terrell. He's a fighter. Went to my high school. He needs to add weight. Fill his frame out so he can't get pushed around at the tops of routes. That's how Chase beat him on the TD. 

14 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

As much as I love Simmons, Delpit, and Chaisson on passing downs, I have major concerns about their run defense.

Chaisson at least puts in 110% effort. Can’t say the same for the other two guys, and it’s frustrating to watch. 

Yep. Part of why I like Chaisson the most - he can totally play SAM and rush on nickel downs and he'll give his all. With the other two it's never a sure thing.

Also, hot dayuuuum that touch. Burrow is a special dude.

1 minute ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Can never have too many franchise QB’s.  If we finished 2-14, Burrow would have been the wise move

I disagree. The best part about drafting a QB is you have 4 or 5 years of them on a low salary to build a beast of a team around them. You are wasting most of those years drafting one to sit on the bench

Edited by LouDog

6 minutes ago, vel said:

I don't know. It's a good logjam at the top. Dobbins, Etienne, Swift, Taylor. Doubt more than two go in the first. 

I like Terrell. He's a fighter. Went to my high school. He needs to add weight. Fill his frame out so he can't get pushed around at the tops of routes. That's how Chase beat him on the TD. 

Yeah good ones all vying for that top spot. 

I was impressed by Terrell in the OSU game. He’s getting burnt now but he’s not playing poorly. Just amazing throws and an athletic wr.