Goober Pyle

Not TATF - Browns hiring Stefanski as HC

10 posts in this topic

Until Baker realizes/admits he hasn’t arrived yet, and puts his head down willing to listen to get better it won’t matter who coaches.

Best of luck to KS.

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

OBJ as well

He got his hand full.

Honestly I think we will see a true Landry/OBJ combo IF they keep both. Both started acting like children towards the end of the season with all the come get me ****. Personally, I don’t think Kitchens had an ounce of respect in that locker room

DawnOfThemBirds and papachaz like this

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Honestly I think we will see a true Landry/OBJ combo IF they keep both. Both started acting like children towards the end of the season with all the come get me ****. Personally, I don’t think Kitchens had an ounce of respect in that locker room

Yeah, they didn't have any respect for Kitchens at all. They got into it with him a couple of times on the sidelines throughout the season.

It didn't help that OBJ was more worried about wearing watches and other accessories on field trying to be flashy than actually playing 100% on it.

ya_boi_j likes this

2 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yeah, they didn't have any respect for Kitchens at all. They got into it with him a couple of times on the sidelines throughout the season.

It didn't help that OBJ was more worried about wearing watches and other accessories on field trying to be flashy than actually playing 100% on it.

An established coach would have shut that down and I think he would have respected that. Freddy wanted to be friends with the players

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

15 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

An established coach would have shut that down and I think he would have respected that. Freddy wanted to be friends with the players

Yep, they needed someone like Ron Rivera. No nonsense coach.

ya_boi_j likes this