Sherman forgot about Roddy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not only did he get toasted, he fell down trying to interfere with Roddy and still got beat....CLOWN

I guess if you get beat bad enough you can put it on the safety. 

I guarantee Sherman remembers that play...he was so salty about it 

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Saw it this morning. Someone commented saying Chancellor was the one who gave up the TD. Sherm even gave up a td to Douglas and julio in that game as well if I’m not mistaken. I can’t fully remember

I guess if you get beat bad enough you can put it on the safety. 

30 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Saw it this morning. Someone commented saying Chancellor was the one who gave up the TD. Sherm even gave up a td to Douglas and julio in that game as well if I’m not mistaken. I can’t fully remember

I remember Roddy singling Sherman out after that TD as if he had beat him on that play.

We'll never truly know though because Sherman will forever say it didn't happen lol.

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I remember Roddy singling Sherman out after that TD as if he had beat him on that play.

We'll never truly know though because Sherman will forever say it didn't happen lol.

One thing I’ve learned. Numbers lie, humans lie, actual footage doesn’t lol

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I will say though, he’s telling some truths here though. 

Yeah, Sherman has sure had his share of haters despite his resume.

He has been more consistent than Ramsey or Peters, who both may not be as good as their rep indicates.

Roddy is one of my favorite Falcons of all time. Who didn't love watching Roddy play?

As for that play though, I’m not so sure it was all on Sherman. Wether the play was man or zone, Sherman is playing an outside leverage which indicates to me, and I am no professional, that he is expecting help. 

I know everyone thinks Dirk sucks but I believe it was the screen action with Julio on the other side that causes Kam to come up leaving Sherman and the inside hanging open.

Thats the great thing about Julio, obviously Roddy was a very, very good WR but as a safety I see my best corner on Roddy, I’ve got a freaking monster on the other in Julio possibly catching a screen pass, yea I might come up first.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sherm was probably the one blaming Chancellor. I remember when he got beat by Roddy, he blamed it on Roddy being in a stacked formation.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

One thing I’ve learned. Numbers lie, humans lie, actual footage doesn’t lol

It's the story of Sherman's career. He makes outlandish claims that aren't based in reality. This season was the best of his career, but he was wildly overrated during his early days with Seattle. He got so many picks because teams targeted him as the weakest link. He couldn't cover yet and had to grab. But he always had terrific hands due to being a former WR.