Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NaGaBoy

San Francisco Falcons

6 minutes ago, Schwarzwald said:

Especially when our OL had the fall off last year...

But I do believe he should have stuck with TeCo vs Eagles. He had the hot hand.

Sark didn’t know the personnel in 2017 as well as Kyle did in 2016, but he also had a hobbled Free in that game, an IR’d Levitre, and no DiMarco at FB.

His red zone and pass game play-calling overall improved in 2018 and part of that was bringing in Ridley.

What got him fired was the 5 game losing streak when the defense did improve some, but the offense just stunk. Remember that Ravens game here?

Again: No Free/Lolo/FB/Levitre/RG and in addition Schraeder hit a wall himself.

That’s 3 starting OL issues, missing your RB1, your best blocking TE and FB.

And we wonder why 2018 ground game fell off?

But no let’s invest OL for Dirk to pass 70% of the time and blame it on defense/failed FA signings/Mularkey run game scheme being the issue...which may be partly true but where was the defending of Sark? Right. That was left behind in 2017 when he was thrown in the fire from college ranks.

Preach

12 hours ago, since68andcounting said:

I'm seeing this as a repeating problem with Quinn. Asking people to do things they simply aren't good at. Person/Garland flip flopped, Beasley in drop zone, Kazee at nickel, Rashid Morris coaching WRs while our DBs are horrendous, guys at nose that are simply too small, trying to run a 3-4 type look with 4-3 talent. He tinkers and not often in a good way.

But Quinn's motto is "featuring players at what they do best"......so, why does this happen??

On 1/13/2020 at 9:37 PM, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

But Quinn's motto is "featuring players at what they do best"......so, why does this happen??

Some people can't leave well enough alone. They get impatient. Or maybe because of cap restrictions and having to let players walk, they try to fit a square peg in a round hole. 

It's weird too because with Quinn his defense is based on simplicity, familiarity, and reaction time. The better you know something the faster you play. But he did the exact opposite at the start of this season.

On 1/12/2020 at 4:12 PM, Knight of God said:

I’m rooting for them. Love is more powerful than anything. Something I’m still learning

Go Chiefs.  Sellout to stop the run.  Get an early lead, let’s see those castoffs work in passing situations. 

On 1/13/2020 at 6:11 PM, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Second time I've seen this. Can't remember him playing for us. What year?

That’s the thing he never played for us.

Never made a game day roster in my memory.PS all the way.