Julio on the idiotic idea of drafting Tua

ya_boi_j

23 minutes ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I wouldn’t call it idiotic, no one really thought we were drafting Calvin Ridley either.  Not saying we will/won’t but stranger things have happened (Tua will go top 10) 

Nothing would be stranger than TD/Quinn wasting a 1st round pick on a player in a do or die season for them that won’t help the Falcons this season . Makes absolutely no sense

4 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Especially ones that have different strengths

I mean, if we didn’t have to trade up for Tua and Delpit & Simmons are gone, I would draft Tua in a heartbeat assuming the medicals are good.  Six weeks ago he was regarded as a generational talent, the best prospect in the past decade.  

Draftnetwork calls him a left handed Drew Brees.  

29 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

It’s impossible to have too many franchise QB’s on your team.  

I mean, yea, but seriously? Other than the oddball Arod and Favre or Teddy and Brees situation that’s not exactly normal.

At best you’re blowing a high pick for a guy who at best will be trade bait for likely less than you paid.

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I mean, if we didn’t have to trade up for Tua and Delpit & Simmons are gone, I would draft Tua in a heartbeat assuming the medicals are good.  Six weeks ago he was regarded as a generational talent, the best prospect in the past decade.  

Too bad none of it is true.

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

The situation would be perfect. Being able to sidestep QB purgatory in this league is HUGE. Perfect guy to ease right in after Ryan.

1 hour ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I wouldn’t call it idiotic, no one really thought we were drafting Calvin Ridley either.  Not saying we will/won’t but stranger things have happened (Tua will go top 10) 

It's idiotic

Your HC and GM barely kept their  job..... You have your QB for ateast the next 4 years (so you are wasting Tua cheap years) ..... Plus you need help nowwwww

Its not close to drafting a WR .... You have more then 1 WR on the field.... You only have 1 QB on the field